SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it!!!!!!! I have in front of me a TO4E/t3 mounted on a f-max manifold with a tial wastegate. HE HE HE HE HE HE HE. In the mail is my f-max down pipe. All for 1500.00
I hope this wood goes down before work!

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
727 Posts
YOU ASSHOLE! hehe...just kidding!

That is sweet man! SO you gonna sell me your CAI since you are going turbo? Yes? Sounds good!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Did you buy this stuff used, or is it from FMAX, I am building a custom kit, and I need those peices, in addition to the intercooler and pipes, as I already have the injectors, rail, MAF, fuel pump, and other things.

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought them new! The kid who sold them didnt have the patience to deal with modding a car. He had'nt even put them on yet.

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
nice.. u gonna switch to the c2 cams?
i thought i had 1st dibs on the cai, i posted for it!?

------------------
95 200sx se-r: jwt motor mounts, hotshot g4

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out ser.net he's the one with the f-max stage three. If you ask about somthing please tell him the "Russ Knezic" reffered you. He said if i help sell his **** he will sell me the cobra maf for cheap. He still has the down pipe and intercooler, ect.

------------------
Russ Knezic

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Cool deal Russ, glad the car is coming together. Missed you at the event Yesterday, it was a blast and I actually won street mod. Drop me a line when you plan on installing the turbo, I'd be happy to give you a hand and take some pics. as well.

late,
wes

[email protected] when you wnat to drop me a line!

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All my N/A stuff is sold already, i just have to take it off the car.

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen4 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
727 Posts
Russ, was I inline for the CAI?

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts