SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off: Whats up you hardcore SE-R fans?
I love this site and you guys really helped me out alot. Next thing is: I cannot stand when I mention I have a Sentra Se-r and nobody knows what I'm talking about or a girl says "Oh you have a Sentra?, They're cute" arrrgh. I have to explain myself everytime and by then the other person has a puzzled look on their face. I recently went to drivers improvement class for a ticket I got doing 108MPH. When everyone found this out they wanted to know what kind of car I had. When I mentioned it was a Sentra SE-R, they were like , yeah right, they cant go that fast. WHAT IDIOTS!!!!
Mind you the people in the class were obviously the type that cant even do a simple oil change. So I just said "WHATEVER, meet me after class and if you want some".
Damn, bastards!!...........LOL

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 07-01-2001).]

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hell yeah! I've had two girls say "Oh, your car's cute." I was like wtf?!

I was court ordered to go to defensive driving school for a 90 in a 50 ticket. It was that, or a 60 day license suspension.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
First off: Whats up you hardcore SE-R fans?
I love this site and you guys really helped me out alot. Next thing is: I cannot stand when I mention I have a Sentra Se-r and nobody knows what I'm talking about or a girl says "Oh you have a Sentra?, They're cute" arrrgh. I have to explain myself everytime and by then the other person has a puzzled look on their face. I recently went to drivers improvement class for a ticket I got doing 108MPH. When everyone found this out they wanted to know what kind of car I had. When I mentioned it was a Sentra SE-R, they were like , yeah right, they cant go that fast. WHAT IDIOTS!!!!
Mind you the people in the class were obviously the type that cant even do a simple oil change. So I just said "WHATEVER, meet me after class and if you want some".
Damn, bastards!!...........LOL

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 07-01-2001).]
</font>

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Race-gods for Driving School!!!
I heard you can only go 5 times in a lifetime. Two down, 3 to go !!!
Isnt that cute!!!!!! WTF!! LOL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is so funny i had to take a safety test for a ticket i got in december for doing 109mph and the cop didn't think my car could go that fast. and women well you know they don't really think about speed, so they blow me off but i will blow right by them and then they think for a minute or two

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Simply brush them aside as ignorant morons. Anytime I get **** for my choice of vehicle (typically from the v8 owners) I simply laugh at what the have to say and usually come up with some sort of counter-argument.

Just Friday night I ran into a kid I know with a late 80's Camaro, complete with huge chrome wheels, and a $3,000 "flame" paintjob. I was cruising by and saw him with some other kids standing in a parking lot looking at my car. I got on it in 1st gear a little bit then pulled in to chat with him. The first thing he said was "hey anybody wanna cut some weeds?" Some of the other losers he was with snickered a bit and I just laughed and told him when his stupid Camaro runs 14's AND gets 30mpg too then he can come talk to me. He didn't have much to say after that
BTW, I raced his Camaro a couple years ago and kicked his ass in my bolt-on 91 SE-R.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies....in need of a JWT ECU

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
723 Posts
i dont know how its possible... but the civic has a little more "prestige" than the sentras... most people seem to think civics are cute economy cars... and sentras are economy pos'es.

btw, i can't get 30mph either

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Storm88000,
Do you have videos of your sentra?
Im dying to know how it "rides out"!!!

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
well, down in south florida, SE-Rs are getting very popular, saturday nigts there are some local car hangout spots, and there were 3 turbo ones out there, and a few other NA ones. and people around here know about what these cars are capable of, in a 2 week time period i had 4 people ask me if i want to sell my car, i had a girl follow me about 3 miles to a mall parking lot just to ask me if i want to sell the car!

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey, if a hot chick wants to say my car is cute, then let her! Thats a great ice breaker. It may go something like this:

girl:"You drive a Sentra? They are such cute cars!"

you:"Thanks, its a great car. Have you ever had a ride in one?"

girl:"Well, no I havent"

you:"Well then get in, I'll take you for one"

girl:[big smile]"Sure!"

So you take off, getting on the throttle and she responds to the speed.

girl:"WOW! Your car is fast too! I love guys who know how to drive fast.[She throws you a seductive smile] Can you go faster?"

you:"Sure I can, but can you handle it?"

[She begins to squirm around in her seat, and puts one of her hands in her crotch]

girl:"OK, I believe you. Why dont we drive back to my place?"

Ok, so you guys get the point Im trying to make. So if a girl ever says your car is cute, some quick thinking could lead you to a busy night!

thats all i have to say about that...

jason

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya. I have had a lot of people ask if I wanted to sell my car. I had one guy say to me "You can keep the rims! I just want the car!"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
well, down in south florida, SE-Rs are getting very popular, saturday nigts there are some local car hangout spots, and there were 3 turbo ones out there, and a few other NA ones. and people around here know about what these cars are capable of, in a 2 week time period i had 4 people ask me if i want to sell my car, i had a girl follow me about 3 miles to a mall parking lot just to ask me if i want to sell the car!

</font>

------------------

·
Registered
415 Posts
hahahahahahaha LMAO!

You can even turn it into a pick up line:

Girl: "Your car is cute."
You: "Oh, you think the car's cute? Wait till you see the backseat. It's even cuter."

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jayac:
Hey, if a hot chick wants to say my car is cute, then let her! Thats a great ice breaker. It may go something like this:

girl:"You drive a Sentra? They are such cute cars!"

you:"Thanks, its a great car. Have you ever had a ride in one?"

girl:"Well, no I havent"

you:"Well then get in, I'll take you for one"

girl:[big smile]"Sure!"

So you take off, getting on the throttle and she responds to the speed.

girl:"WOW! Your car is fast too! I love guys who know how to drive fast.[She throws you a seductive smile] Can you go faster?"

you:"Sure I can, but can you handle it?"

[She begins to squirm around in her seat, and puts one of her hands in her crotch]

girl:"OK, I believe you. Why dont we drive back to my place?"

Ok, so you guys get the point Im trying to make. So if a girl ever says your car is cute, some quick thinking could lead you to a busy night!

thats all i have to say about that...

jason
</font>

------------------

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
chicks love the 200SX SE-R.

on a side note, i'm hoping i wont lose my license here in VA...got pulled over doing 73 in a 45...the cop was a dick and pulled me over in a 55...i swear i was in the 55...i will fight the ****...i do NOT want to lose my license..

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Most girls don't give a crap about Nissan ****. In fact many I know think it's kinda strange. You might not wanna act like an asshole if she's fine, Anyway I like to inquire further when women comment on my car

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah most girls even some guys just think I have a normal sentra even after I say SE-R. I just doesn't register even with an explanation. One guy at work actually aproached me a work and said "i didn't know you are a car guy". That was cool. But yeah when the girls get in they realize. One girl said "damn this thing has boost". Another girl was almost falling asleep cause it was 3am so I took a ramp real hard and she woke up and said "hey there, I like to go fast though". Also pulling out tollboths real fast gets ya looks as you shoot by at only 5k through gears. Fun.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, hello there! One girl Nissan driver coming thru... and as a chick, I would like to say that while sentras and 200's are cute
the power under the hood is much more exciting... My 200 isnt fast yet (just wait, it will be tho) but the whole idea of rolling up on somebody and having them say I have a cute, slow car is the greatest because when that light turns green, they wont be saying that anymore

·
Registered
756 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nissanchick96:
well, hello there! One girl Nissan driver coming thru... and as a chick, I would like to say that while sentras and 200's are cute
the power under the hood is much more exciting... My 200 isnt fast yet (just wait, it will be tho) but the whole idea of rolling up on somebody and having them say I have a cute, slow car is the greatest because when that light turns green, they wont be saying that anymore
</font>
UHOH.. I'd run if I were you. Its a rare sight to have a lady come on this site.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hey,
Having a sleeper is not all bad. In my Talon I could never get a race because everyone thought I had a turbo. I've had more fun in my Sentra in the last couple of months than I ever did in the Talon. (That is until I got my second ticket! I'll have to tone it down now
)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey its another girl driver.....I just bought my 97 200SX SE-R....and there is nothing like pulling up on your typical male Civic driver...giving them a wink and a wave then let them inspect the tail of my 200 as i blast by them....
I've noticed people dont really give my 200 a second glance often....but when they do and see its an SE-R they are all over it.
Now if i could only get my Integra driving boyfreind to quit calling it a Sentra!
Sheesh!

------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
79 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sprint Veloce
73 Super Beetle
AIM XVyvianX

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Theres such a rush when racing a female. Its like Battle of the Genders or something.
I havent got beat by one yet but Im sure my turns coming. Keep Ridin'!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts