SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Wow, thats good to see! I don't know about you guys, but doing a swap like that is worth praising.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
^^

That was posted here before. That's yet another example of amazing creativity!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
"Silvia motor in a DelSol"
"Why did they keep it FWD?"

Morons...

At least later in the thread someone mentioned front wheel drive SR20s.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
yeah, they are on crack over there, but I don't expect them to know everything about nissan motors, as i know nothing about all the honda motors.

Brent

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea its mainly a hondu board

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
What I want to know is what type of electronics they are using to run the engine. What computer? or Stand Alone??

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
worldcrafter said:
"keep honda with honda"

is that a honda oil filter i see? :)

Bwahaha, it is.

I have also, seen a Honda filter in the stock location too.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Damn that must of cost a lot. why just not turbocharge a honda motor. Some people spend so much money just to be different. Yeah its cool but your broke after your done. I dunno whatever. Personally I'd like to see somebody swap a civic's suspension onto a b13 that would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
269 Posts
i found one earlier in a e30 bmw. http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=68202

those guys are crazy over there. they are swapping rb26dett's and 2jz's into just about anything. rx7's , other bmws and im sure theres more to come

·
Registered
941 Posts
The car will run like **** in between shifts with that blow off valve. I'd like to see a video of that car when its running......If it ever gets that far.

·
Boost Addict
1,451 Posts
Ok I'm hating. Don't they have enough of their JDM, Mugen crap. Now that's one less BB that can find its way into a perfectly good Nissan.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts