SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone in Ohio.. two things.. one.. i just wanted to inform you of a site that is up and runnin.. www.OhioNissans.com...

also.. just want to know who is all from Ohio on this forum.. and who has AIM.. ill keep ya in mind.. and lets keep in touch with each other so we can get a meet goin on later in the spring.. Travis

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm here and helped in getting ohionissans.com up and running. My friend is the actual founder of ohionissans.com Welcome to both forums this one is very informative and ohionissans is great for getting in contact with those in our area.
T.J.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Checked out the Ohio Nissan. I'm going to sign up tomorrow when I have time.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait.... are you nx2kegghead??.. if so.. hey its me sentragxe_b14x i emailed you and Andrew a while ago about inquireing a new logo for the site... i guess you guys got it.. i was never able to email andrew and find out what exactly he wanted.. im gonna get a hold of him soon and see if he wants that logo less choppy.. the edges are too chisled.. but anyways.. good to find out we are all over the boards.. LOL.. im in so many right now..
www.b14nissan.org
www.ohionissans.com
www.sr20forum.com
www.nissanforums.com
what can i say.. i LOVE Nissan.. Travis

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Ohio person here. I can't remember if I'm on Ohio Nissans or not.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
In on both.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so.... when are we all gonna meet up?????i figure later in the summer for sure go to the tracks.. but what about spring.. anybody got any ideas... im thinking meet somewhere and travel from there to a restraunt or something..
Travis

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I'm in Cincy. Meeting in/around Columbus would make the most sense, as it's central.

·
Registered
668 Posts
People will most likely begin plannning meets in march or so once its a little warmer and dryer. Although you could try to set something up we have had several meets already dispiter the freezing cold temps.

·
rally wanksta
250 Posts
I'm moving to the Cleveland area in May.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Im here and there. lol A couple of us here in Cincy was thinking of doing something here one weekend, We could hit Edgewater on a friday night for drags, sat have a pick nick, and go karting at competition raceway (indoors in 9 hp honda ohc european karts) Then sunday hit up an AutoX at either KY speedway or Scarlet Oaks whichever was happening that weekend.

·
sr20 addict
1,133 Posts
i'm from cincinnati if you happean to care....

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
i am too, cant wait till edgewater opens, i wanna see nicks car with the cams in it, and maybe youll see my new car with a det haha...and btw, if you goto cincinnatistreetracing.com, they schedule cruise ins every friday in cincy...its pretty big sometimes.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
the Intake cam was in when I ran the best of a 14.4 ,Now my big thing is I got some 20" slicks to get me into the 13's :D and I'm breaking out the sawzall once it thaws, anyone wanna help find another 300lbs to remove hehehe

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
you should try to make a fiberglass front end, i had a plan, to wrap the front of my classic with plastic, and then lay fiberglass over it, itd be a little bigger but oh well.

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
sakerocket1 said:
the Intake cam was in when I ran the best of a 14.4 ,Now my big thing is I got some 20" slicks to get me into the 13's :D and I'm breaking out the sawzall once it thaws, anyone wanna help find another 300lbs to remove hehehe
What was your 60' time on the 14.4? Slicks will only get you into the 1.8-2.0 60' times. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts