4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OMG!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592812088

$60,000 and still going!!

Rice!!!

------------------
Stormy
Black '98 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies....in need of a JWT ECU

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
HAHA, the thing is an auto.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
858 Posts
he's on ****ing crack! 60 grandfor an automatic. somebody give me a rock! corvette z06 50 grand and change. the car makes a b-movie and he swears it's a super car! hahahahehehe. slap him!

G

·
0 Posts
"Hi! My car has every show piece available for it! Oh- no performance, though. Sorry. The 19" wheels- no, they don't slow it down THAT much..." Can you hear what this guy must be saying to get rid of this car? I like how it looks, but maybe for 25,000$, not 60. The Z06 is right, boys.

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
what a sorry sack of **** car. $60,000 is bullshit for that piece of ricekraut. Anyone finding that thing apealling is definitely on crack. I agree with Redman, gimme a z06 and the change anyday. Hell, with 60G's I would get a used R33 or R34 over here and wipe the road with that "Sweet and Sauer Kung Pao Chicken" **** car.

And the awards that thing got?!?!?! Are people that F---ing stupid?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Terrible things to say.......BUT very true. I'm not throwing down $60K on that. At least $60 on a real VW made car. hell VW is also Audi, can you say S4....c'mon!!!

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
Guys I would have to say that the people that are bidding on it want it because it was in the movie, not beacause of performance. I would guess that some big import place is buying it for disply in their shop. Funny things is though, wasn't the one in the movie a 5-speed. In the race against the S2000, wasn't he shifting through a few gears??? Also if ALL those graphics were gone it would make a pretty sweet Jetta, BUT still not even $40,000 Jetta at that, much less $60,000.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts