SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, looks like like the sticker gun got stuck on automatic.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R Automatic (BIGFOOT), B15 engine, PR CAI, Topspeed muffler.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I'm sure those stickers were just for the race. Most of them are probably magnets. I have like 10 sticker-magnets that I take off after racing.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
If that's a One Lap of America car, then it's probably Jeremy Keppler. He's on the SE-R Mailing List, but I don't know the details as to what mods were done to the car.

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000
1998 200SX SE-R

G

·
0 Posts
Ok, you caught me, hahaha jokes

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
That's thoses guys from Max Power/Super Street. They were in some autocross event last year that you go across America to the best track to race. The car did well, I think it finished 2nd in it's class.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah that's him. THere's an article about him in Super Street ( I tend to say that alot) if you guys want to read it.

------------------
1995 200SX SE-R

Hydrolocked SR20DE that had PR CAI | ACT Disc & PP | ES MM | Pro-Kits |
17* timing | Courtesy Front STB | Courtesy B-pipe in garage | AGX's in garage

·
Registered
440 Posts
thats jeremy Keppler isn't it? I saw an article in SS a while back w/him and that car in it.

------------------

What the heck is that?!?
Quick, somebody give me a rock!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yes that is Jeremy. He runs One Lap every year and does very well. He was my instructor at the National Convention. I hang out with him once in a while and he is a cool guy. the car is not normaly stickered up, just for One Lap.

MarC

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
It does look like Kieran. I met Jeremy at the convention, and he seems like a really cool guy. He was one of the instructors at the track event.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
0 Posts
Is the event like a Cannonball Run or what?
Id be interested in something like that. I have driven from Tampa, FL to San Diego 6 times!! My record time was 33 Hours!!! No sleep and lots of coffe and NO-DOZE!!! (And walking like a zombie for the next 3 days)

G

·
0 Posts
Yep that's my car. I ran it in the One Lap of America the last 4 years. Its got just about every bolt on mod plus the typical suspension upgrades. Fun car for the money. This past Sunday I was at Pocono and was instructing at a driver school there. I was able to run down and pass another instructor in his M3 that is run in the T2 class for SCCA club racing. He asked if the car had a turbo, I said nope and watched his eyes get big in disbelief.

The stickers are only on the car during One Lap I take them off after the event. They attract too much attention on the street.

And thanks for the nice comments guys!

I did submit an article to Stuper Street on SF2K1 and they never responded to me or ran it so I don't know what's going on.

Jeremy "I've seen 12,000 rpm on an SR20DE and it ain't a good thing" Keppler

1 - 16 of 16 Posts