SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BnB
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
90 Dsm 4 Sell Pic

Ok this is my 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST that for sale. Eric posted it up for me however he couldn't get the picture to work. So here they are.

·
BnB
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, the turbo is stock, However it still packs a nice punch. Basicly I was setting it up for the small 16g turbo swap. All that is needed for the swap now is the turbo itself along with the 2g exhaust manifold and its done. The spoiler is a oem item for most dsm, it consider to take it off to pose as a sleeper. Oh and the feeling are the same becasue I haven't yet to come across a se-r that has impress me. :D

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
Oh, you have not seen an ser that has impressed you? What have you been doing, going around with your eyes shut? Don't forget you are surrounded by them. ;)

·
BnB
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I know, I am always around them, however I never race/ or even been close to being smoke by one..... just ask steve LOL

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
6DSM4 said:
yeah I know, I am always around them, however I never race/ or even been close to being smoke by one..... just ask steve LOL

uh oh... you have awaken a new section of meriden with that statement!!!:biggthump :rofl:

Clean car, if I didnt have all of the toys in my sig I would add it to the collection.

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^ Joe, don't waste your time it's only a little defenseless front drive DSM. It'll take a lot less than what you have to clean it up. :D

·
Sr20Deep CT
467 Posts
Your right E it's only a slow little DSM junk, that the owner thinks it's fast.But he has never experice the true power of an Turbo SR20. The one that he rode in was at low boost and not street legal to be on the street so we had to be careful of the cops when we around two corners.

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
Damn Steve, that is the perfect screen name for you. I think we may be able to fit another classic in the shop if we start stacking them up.:rofl: :eek2:

·
BnB
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rofl: Oh boy, here we go. Yes I know my DSM is only a fwd, The reason being becasue a lot of non dsm ower's say we have that awd lanching pleasure. So I choose to be a FF so it will be no excuse. However due to recents events in Englishtown (John Shepard - [email protected]) I decided to go awd. Now the axe. Steve :rofl: come on now we know. Eric :rofl: yes the bottle in your car is your hero. Mark and Joe :cool: It would have an pleasure if I put time and money into it. However I just so happen to know another FF owner who would love to play. We will be in Lebon next friday. Hope you guys come to chill and have fun. :biggthump

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
I see everyone here from CT east hartford here, 6DSM4 clean sweet car might even know someone interested since you are from around the way, But the car with work done could never see anything else but the rear end of a sr20det :p , wish mine was boosted right now :-(

·
Sr20Deep CT
467 Posts
greense-rious said:
I see everyone here from CT east hartford here, 6DSM4 clean sweet car might even know someone interested since you are from around the way, But the car with work done could never see anything else but the rear end of a sr20det :p QUOTE]

:biggthump That is so true LoL:rofl:

·
BnB
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:rofl: I love you guys, That why I hang around yall. I might get one when I want to go slow. Now Greense-rious, nice to meet you, I be around East Hartford alot too. However I think you already know as well (Home Of VR). Do you know Kemar. He live off of main st. You should meet up one day. So you can meet his taillights from start allllllllll the way to finish. Get Boosted, Hope to see you around :biggthump

·
SHIFT_ SuCka
600 Posts
6DSM4 said:
:rofl: I love you guys, That why I hang around yall. I might get one when I want to go slow. Now Greense-rious, nice to meet you, I be around East Hartford alot too. However I think you already know as well (Home Of VR). Do you know Kemar. He live off of main st. You should meet up one day. So you can meet his taillights from start allllllllll the way to finish. Get Boosted, Hope to see you around :biggthump

lOl Kemar does he own the white talon?? ...OHh we will but wont be boosted till spring I just bought the 200sx a month ago right now its all stock but on the way is K&N air intake , OBX racing headers , B&M shortshifter, I'll manage till spring :rofl:
If you thinking of movin to nissan ya shoulddd then you wouldnt down it just respect itttt:biggthump

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
Humm, I wonder how a Camry v6 would do against a front drive DSM......... It just so happens I have one just sitting around in my shop:rofl: :rofl: . Ya, and about that guy from east Hartford.......... are you doing the old my dad can beat your dad up thing..... or better put, I know my car is quick but, I know this guy who's car is quicker than yours....:tongue: :rofl: . We love you to Dion that's why we keep you and your DSM around...... now everyone group hug. As alway, I got jokes :biggthump

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
6DSM4 said:
:rofl: Oh boy, here we go. Yes I know my DSM is only a fwd, The reason being becasue a lot of non dsm ower's say we have that awd lanching pleasure. So I choose to be a FF so it will be no excuse. However due to recents events in Englishtown (John Shepard - [email protected]) I decided to go awd. Now the axe. Steve :rofl: come on now we know. Eric :rofl: yes the bottle in your car is your hero. Mark and Joe :cool: It would have an pleasure if I put time and money into it. However I just so happen to know another FF owner who would love to play. We will be in Lebon next friday. Hope you guys come to chill and have fun. :biggthump

I will be up there with a couple people just watchin. I hope they get a decent amount of runs in, I dont want to see cars breaking down all day:( . Cough Cough

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
What do you mean Mark, I thought they were just going to tow the cars up and down the track, they'll get more runs in that way............ Nissan tow trucks.:rofl:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts