SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a red classic with a huge front mount and no bumper skin/support on it.

I saw you on southbound I-95 around Titusville at 5PM sunday.

Any Ideas?

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was going to say, I thought Dexter was in the north country, this was down in Florida, lol!

Brent

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Naw Dex was visiting down here...don't you ever check the FL forum??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
coach said:
It was a red classic with a huge front mount and no bumper skin/support on it.

I saw you on southbound I-95 around Titusville at 5PM sunday.

Any Ideas?

Brent
If Titusville is near Broward County I wouldn't doubt if that was Lance. For some reason he likes to ride around without a bumper. If this is the car you saw..then it is Lance: http://www.floridasr20s.com/cars/lance/lance.html

Manny

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeap, that was it I think. I wish i could have had some time to track him down while down there.

Brent

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Hmmmm I've seen a Red B13 that looks just like Lance's Ride before at the Nopi Kick-off party at HP Racing. Never got to talk to him but the guy got out of the car sure wasn't lance. It could be that guy!

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Titusville/Melbourne right in between them. That is well north of Cocoa beach isn't it? Anyway, that is where i saw it.

Brent

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
hmmm wonder who it was.

·
Registered
34 Posts
dont know his name but i got sum pics of his car from a friend that knows him he has an avenir engine a huge ass front mount and supposedly has 302 hp it also supposed to run a 13.2 ill see if i can find the pics the car is sweet as hell

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
It was probably one of the Merrit Island boys. There are several nice SE-Rs over there and none of those guys are active in the online community.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think I know who it was. My buddy Adam has a red b13, huge intercooler out the front, kinda gunmetal, blackish se-r wheels??? He graduated from my school last year. He lives on Merritt Island but I know he works at UPS and drives quiet a few places. Ill get some pics and see if it was him that you saw.

colochine where do u live in cocoa?? I live in Canaveral Groves, but I go to Merritt Island High. Russell, Ive been trying to get more of my friends with Ser's to join the community, im trying to spread the word. I work at Taco Bell on the Island, and Ive talked to a couple of guys with some nice Ser's and told them about this site and the Floridasr20s site, so who knows. The kid NXFUER goes to my school, hes got the red NX....he wants to keep it low so no one at my school will find out, so when kids start talk **** about how fast they think there civics are or, this mustang that runs a 14.7, he'll just be like alright whatever lets race. lol but hes has the VVL ready to drop in the NX. so that thing will be serious. alright im out, got stuff to do tonight

1 - 16 of 16 Posts