SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking an official role call for Spring Break Tuner Bash. I'll be up there the weekend of the 19th-21st so if anybody that is going wants to come and party, just PM me. Our group is staying on the beachfront side of the main hotel (i forgot what its called but its the one where the stage and car show is being held in front of). We'll have plenty of booze in the room and possibly some Hawiian Tropic models so reply or PM me if your gonna be there.... either way I'll definitely post some crazy drunken nekkid pics (not of myself of course :redface: )

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
I was actually torn between going to Daytona or Sebring that weekend......I've been to daytona a couple of years now but i'm just not into getting arrested or getting hassled by cops anymore. Its getting worse and worse every year....They'll give you a ticket for walking funny. Sigh....What to do, what to do.....

Allan

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:
....Its getting worse and worse every year....They'll give you a ticket for walking funny. Sigh....
Lol, Why would you be walking funny? :confused: :D And please say its because you were drunk..

·
"The world is yours"
307 Posts
waz going but couldent get the weekend off

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll be there......I got a room right at oceanwalk. Its right on the beach......This will be my first time there. It should be a blast

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Well I might go. It depends though. I'm going to spend a large part of my christmas break helping my friend install his turbocharged 3S engine in his celica. between that and work, I dunno. But expect to see me their next year with a silvia conversion s13!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I've been kinda busy setting up the whole trip but here is an update for those who are headed up there... We'll be staying at the Plaza Resort and Spa at 600 N.Atlantic Blvd. (I think thats the street). We're gonna be with a film crew from Chicago thats down here filming some footage for their a new Street racing video. (Their site is www.scandalousracing.com) For those of you who are gonna be up there it's gonna be pretty hard to miss us on the beach with pour camera crew and probably a group of half drunken girls trying anything possible to be on film :)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
NICE! If i make it i will keep an eye out.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
i have to work so im out, not like my car is moving from the stands its sitting on ne ways but still

1 - 13 of 13 Posts