SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am not much into video games or any of that but i have an old skool nintendo system with a ****-ton of games all the controllers and the arcade type controller, the game genie for cheating on all those games, and basically everything you would need... It was all in working order and i am gonna test it all again... Im gonna throw it up on ebay cause i see just the systems alone goin for like 50-60 bucks so i figure **** it.. i aint gonna use it-- i may as well get some beer money out of it... so if anyone on here wants to buy the whole package deal, PM me and i will give u a list of everything i have and you can make an offer and i can send pics, etc etc....

I may also have my Atari 2600 layin around and ill try to get rid of that and all the tons of games for it.. more to follow on that.. as of now though, the NES is gonna hit eBay in about a week unless someone here wants it.. Thanks

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres everything I got:
Nintendo console has a small chip on the game door, but doesnt affect anything
all plugs-n-wires
2 controllers and gun
1 NES advantage controller (arcade style w turbo buttons, slo-mo, etc)
Game genie with booklet
Games:
super mario/duck hunt
mario bros 2
mario bros 3
dr. mario
double dragon 2
double dragon 3
ninja tutles
ninja turtles 2
black manta
bandai golf

ALL except ninja turtles 1 are in the boxes still!!
I also have a black nintendo case to store all the games in....
i think thats all of it..

lemme know

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
how much for the atari?
Im interested.
What games you got?

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man i pulled out the atari today and it had a broken corner, i guess it got damaged during the move .. i still got like 10+ games for it and 3 controllers (2 paddles and joystic) i bet it still works.. it just looks shitty like that worst case the reset button wont work..LOL...Ill make a list of all that **** too after i test it all out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts