SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1.6 3/25/06 VE 7/11/06
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing performance but i finally switch from my GA16 cluster to my sr20 cluster.
you cant really see it but i figured out how to rewind the mileage so it is set at 0000000 :grin:

sooner or later i will give the side skirts a good wax and put them on as well.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
nothing performance but i finally switch from my GA16 cluster to my sr20 cluster.
you cant really see it but i figured out how to rewind the mileage so it is set at 0000000 :grin:

sooner or later i will give the side skirts a good wax and put them on as well.
looks like some great work:cool: keep the pics rolling

·
Registered
67 Posts
im in the process of putting in a guage cluster. im replacing the white face guages. is it pretty easy to install? im also putting on my factory sideskirts but i cant since im missing a bunch of clips for it. where did you get you clips, i tried nissan but they could only get part of it and it was expensive.

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
im in the process of putting in a guage cluster. im replacing the white face guages. is it pretty easy to install? im also putting on my factory sideskirts but i cant since im missing a bunch of clips for it. where did you get you clips, i tried nissan but they could only get part of it and it was expensive.
I am contacting G Spec Performance, he is looking to see if he can find the part #. Go HERE and if he finds them ask for some as well.

Otherwise i have not been able to find them either. I might go to a junk yard if he does not get a hold of them.

·
1.6 3/25/06 VE 7/11/06
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never taken of the guage faces yet. i'm afraid of breaking the needle. how ever you take that off all that is next is with two small screws then your done. I got my side skirts with all the clips besides like one. I read that someone went to the a dealership and got them all for only 30$ but i guess thats just the luck of the dealerships.

·
Registered
67 Posts
nissan was charging like 40 for the white clips and another 40 for all the black clips that snap together. it was rediculous.

im getting a factory ser cluster from the junkyard and just gonna replace the whole thing i have in now since the guages are not reading correctly due to the white face install. do i just unplug a harness and take out a couple screws to get mine out and the new one in?

·
SE-R Novice
52 Posts
How did you reset the odometer and does it wok properly. I bought a guage cluster with white face guages that is in miles, I live in Canada and the guage reads in kilometres and I would like to reset it to the matching miles per hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts