SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
yo...i think i might've found a decent ride with an SR20DE in it that i might purchase real soon. 1993 NX2000 169k t tops a/c cruise pw, pdl, tilt, hatchback, rear spoiler...$4800 sound aight?

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
For something like that I would pay a grand or $1500. That is way to much money. Is it from a dealer or a private seller. Whoever it is, you need to tell them that they are a little on the crazy side with there pricing. Where are you from? You should be able to find another 200 for that amount with like 80k on it. Forget that kind of money. If you bought an nx with 169k on it out here. You would have enough money left over for an f-max stage 2!!!!!

Good luck with you decision. Patience pays off!

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(pacific sun blue) got her 9 months after I looked at her for the first time!!!! Never been happier about a car!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
none of you guys understand, there are NO other 200SX's for sale in this town. no SE-R.s i have seen one gray sentra SE-R in nice condition and it's someone's car. i found it and left a note asking them to sell it to me. that's about it. kbb says the NX is worth 4800 in good condition, and this one is in good condition, so i'm just gonna tell them, damn, look at this high price and then look at the kbb report...i'll haggle them down i'm sure...it's just...i can't do **** in roanoke, and i dont think the bank would give me a loan to buy a car that's out of state like another SE-R. This NX is purely a stroke of luck, and the only SR20DE for sale in my area.

------------------

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
they're ASKING 5995 for it.

------------------

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's funny. A couple months ago, I bought a classic in Fairfax, VA. Just about every SE-R I found was on the East Coast around Virginia or up in New York. I guess they've all been snatched up.

Try looking for an SE-R in TX sometime. They go for about $1k or $2k more than the ones up north.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Here you go: a 93 NX with half the miles for 3000, its a private seller so I am sure you could get it for 2500. It has an 859 area code which is southeast of me and just a little closer to you, I am in Louisville, KY. I know you didnt want to go out of state but it never hurts to inquire!! At least to verify ts a 2000 and not a 1600.

NISSAN NX

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 07-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 07-08-2001).]

G

·
Damn, hard times in Roanoke.
I think if I was in that situation I would probly say "**** it" and get it if there are no others around. But try to lower the price first, of course. I understand its a "SR20DE thang".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts