SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Damn Matt, that's a pretty huge lead you had on those guys. Is the Pro class running Street tires or race tires? If they were all running race tires it looks like you could have mopped up that class too. And what is with Street Mod being so lame? Out here we have a freakin fast SM class, with M3s and S4s battling it out.

Good job,

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Pro class is indexed just like our novice and street tire classes are. So we can have all of our local nationally competetive drivers (Tim Aro, Eric Peterson, G.H. Sharp, Rob Faulkner, Shawn Whipple, etc.) compete directly despite their different classes. Click on the paxed results and you'll see I would have finished 2nd in Pro class. I'm on street tires because I run STS. The best drive of the day was a guy who finished 4th in the pax in a stock WRX on street tires. Damn that car is fast.

Street mod isn't very popular around here. Actually, I think this was the biggest STS class we've had all year (~10 people).

Wish I could have driven that well at the Petersburg Prosolo this year :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Last weekend My fiance and I went to our third autocross in the sentra. Due to our recent purchase of some Falken Azenis we're running STS also. We ended up first in novice and first in ladies, respectivly of course. I beat her by just under a second, but we each would have had first in STS also =). This is only the beginning. I think STS was designed for the Classic!

Joel

BTW: 107K miles and bone stock!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Scarpa said:
Damn Matt, that's a pretty huge lead you had on those guys. Is the Pro class running Street tires or race tires? If they were all running race tires it looks like you could have mopped up that class too. And what is with Street Mod being so lame? Out here we have a freakin fast SM class, with M3s and S4s battling it out.

Good job,
We drove well Matt..the track sucked..!!!

gpser96:mad:

·
Registered
496 Posts
MaddMatt said:
The Pro class is indexed just like our novice and street tire classes are. So we can have all of our local nationally competetive drivers (Tim Aro, Eric Peterson, G.H. Sharp, Rob Faulkner, Shawn Whipple, etc.) compete directly despite their different classes. Click on the paxed results and you'll see I would have finished 2nd in Pro class. I'm on street tires because I run STS. The best drive of the day was a guy who finished 4th in the pax in a stock WRX on street tires. Damn that car is fast.

Street mod isn't very popular around here. Actually, I think this was the biggest STS class we've had all year (~10 people).

Wish I could have driven that well at the Petersburg Prosolo this year :(
well i meant to reply to this quote Matt but this new format confused me..:) Like I was saying the track at Petersburg this year sucked for us front drivers.

gpser96

1 - 8 of 8 Posts