SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.importfan.com/200sx_95_99_b_nw_nismo.asp give me some opinions on this front end. it's like $499. it'll be a while before i buy something like that, but i just want some ideas. anyone know what kind of fog lights would fit in there? i'm guessin it's fiberglass, i'd rather have urethane. what about the grill and emblem? does anyone know where to get them? if they're custom, how hard would it be to do? thanks
derek

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Really nice bumper!! What you also have to spend money on are the spot lights. Those cost a lil bit but they will give you more light. Go for the bumper cause I don't think anyone else has it posted yet that I've seen.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
441 Posts

See the gap???? I'd hold out on something better.

I do know that what may look like **** to me, might be the most beautiful thing to someone else. It's on you Derek.

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

·
Registered
909 Posts
call Mecha Sports Revolution and talk to Simon. He was telling me about a front end that is based on the R33 Skyline. He told me he has one on his 200. I have to call him back tomorrow anyway si I will see if he has any pics of it.

------------------
MarC

hood made transparent for your viewing pleasure http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
118 Posts
What grill is that, I like the SE-R logo on the front, that is from the 2002 sentra isn't it? Anyways, that grill is awsome. Where can you get it? Oh, and I think that the bumper is a little too ricey.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm with auto.....i'm really interested in the grill and emblem. i know i can't get the bumper till my scholarship check comes in next semester...(screw school LOL) i don't think it's off on an 02 se-r. those seem to not be as blocky and squared off. the "r" on the 02 se-r's looks more like the "r" on hondas type r emblems. i'm new to 200's, but i was thinkin maybe someone could take an old grill, somehow cut all of the horizontal slat things out of it and finish it off, making one like in the picture, and of course adding some mesh stuff or something. how are the grills attatched? could that be done?
later, got a final in 2 hours
derek

·
Registered
705 Posts
Its a GT-R emblem and the grille is custom. The bumper is made from fiberglass, so your rather screwed if you hit sometyhign with it. Id say its a little too ricey for my taste. Im gonna eventually get the GT-R front. Its cheapoer, nicer, and urethane. Marc the one you are tlakig about is almost 600 bucks and isnt even out of production yet, its fiberglass, and its rice, ive seen pictures...damn i wish i remember that website addy now, lol.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
441 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Im gonna eventually get the GT-R front. Its cheapoer, nicer, and urethane.
</font>
1)What GT-R front?
2)Who makes it?
3)When will it be out for mass production? 4)How much will it cost (roughly)?
5)Who can I contact to know more info on this urethane GT-R front end?

Thanks

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
you may want to get in contact with this guy www.nwnismosyndicate.com

I think he makes them
O

------------------
'99 SE-L
On the verge of something great, but very little money :(

Fear is what seperates the good from the great

·
Registered
909 Posts
I talked to Simon at Mecha and he is sending me pics later today of his car with the R33 bumper on it. So as soon as I get them you will get them.

MarC

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
does anyone know how the grill was made? i think the emblem could be made by using the "r" from the gtr emblem and putting the "se" emblem on top of it. i don't know how you would connect them, maybe glue or something.
rpwser- what gtr bumper are you talking about? any pics of it? web site? thanks.
later guys,
derek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts