SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You guys will probably call this rice. I was going for the "titanium" look, sort of. Gunmetal gray color, not bright like aluminum.

Tell me what you think. I AM NOT doing any other areas of the interior, period.

BTW I have the original pieces, so I can change back whenever I please.
------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

[This message has been edited by Stine (edited 10-20-2001).]

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I LIKE IT!!
Thats a smooth color. Plus, it looks like it matches the shift knob. Where did you get the color?

------------------

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! I'm surprised that anyone liked it at all.

Yes, I did match the knob to the bezels. The knob came from my local AutoZone, and cost about $13. The bezels I picked up used and scuff sanded, although the pebble-grain texture is still there (need to get rid of it and you can't really see it in the pictures). The paint is Duplicolor Gunmetal #DSGM344. It comes in a smaller-than-standard spray can, and the cap closely matches the paint color, in case you are looking for it.

I have a spare ashtray painted to match, but it wasn't quite dry when put the other pieces in.

BTW I do have a set of aluminum pedals that I ALSO painted to match; as soon as I can figure a good way to mount them (they're really overlays) without the stupid screws sticking out the back, my interior styling will be complete and I can concentrate some attentions on my ass-ugly engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts