SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's down? Few of you made it to the meet I had 2 years ago....

Anyways, we meet in Orlando on a satuday morning, chill a lil bit, then grab lunch somewhere and head to Wekiwa Springs State Park for some swimmin in a spring!!

Turned out to be hella fun 2 years ago.........I wanna know who's down? If we get enough people maybe we can get someone to design a t-shirt with everyone's name on the back or something.........................should be a good time.

DATE!!!!! SATURDAY, MAY 22nd

Who's in? Here's the list!
1. 1997 GA16DE
2. nate pierre

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
May 22nd gosh that is a LONG way away. I hate the cold ass water as Wekiwa, but I wouldn't mind meeting chimm chimminy chimmike. I'll have to make some room on my calender for MAY but I'll try to make it.

Justin

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
VideoNasty said:
sorry man, gonna be either driving to, in or driving home from Colorado Springs.

I'll be driving to the Convention.....otherwise I would come.

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made it in May because that's when it's hot, and the springs would be a nice cool off :D

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
I'll join up. Maybe my car will work by then

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
LoL May is just so far away...and Justin you are a loser for driving 300000000miles to California.

Justin

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Crono1321 said:
LoL May is just so far away...and Justin you are a loser for driving 300000000miles to California.

Justin

You are a loser for having a car that is meant to be driven, but you dont like to drive. LOL What a whimp, 36 hours, and you cringe. LOL

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Hmmm whatever, at least I don't have to drive across country to have friends.

Justin

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Crono1321 said:
Hmmm whatever, at least I don't have to drive across country to have friends.

Justin

Im not, I have friends here, but conventions are fun, and obviously you dont know that because you havent gone to one. You are just pouting now because you got owned in that AGX thread.

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
damn it, I'm getting confused, there are 3 Justins here.

~Justin

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
back to topic, WHO IS GONNA GO?????

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump it up to the top!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I actually live like 5-10 minutes away from there in altamonte.. I will go if im around but hell i cant even tell you what im doing this weekend muchless 3 months away.. just be sure to remind everyone..

Mike

·
im back
66 Posts
ill go

Im back, wassup mike. I live down the street from the spring. I'll go

1 - 20 of 61 Posts