SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, bright and early tomorrow morning I'll be on my way to my new residence in Orlando. Cool, huh?
Anyways, the point of this post is: Where is a good place to race (legally) in Orlando? I havent spent much time there and dont know too much about the city. Are there any good local speedways I cant race at? If so, where? Well, I guess my next post will be from my new apartment. Seeya in the funny pages.

Danny

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
You can go to Gainsville Raceway. It ia a pretty good track. It is about a hour away from Orlando. I even think there is a track in Orlando but I am not sure. Hope that helps. Goodluck in you new place!

·
Registered
270 Posts
You can also go to Orlando Speed World. Is in Bithlo. It's on east colonial going towards titusville.They have testing and tuning on wed & fri nights from 6PM till i think is 11PM.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sebring is only two hours away!! There is a club based out of Martin-Marietta (Lockheed Martin) that autocrosses in their parking lot. I can get the exact name of the club for you if your interested. If you have any general questions about Orlando let me know, I used to live there. What made you move by the way?

-jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts