SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
too many toys
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm might need to hit the junkyards to find a brake caliper mounting bracket for my '91 Sentra SE-R (stock brakes), and was wondering if there were other nissan models that have the same front brakes as the SE-R? Do the NX2ks without the larger brakes have the same ones as the SE-Rs?

Thanks for your help.

Aaron

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
No I think the SE-Rs brakes only come on the SE-Rs the NX1600 use the same brakes as the SE,XE Sentra. Although I am not completely positive

------------------
'91 SEntRa
'92 Sentra XE
SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!!!

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">No I think the SE-Rs brakes only come on the SE-Rs the NX1600 use the same brakes as the SE,XE
Sentra.</font>
I think you are correct.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nope the se-r uses a 250x18 and the others use a 240x18 I think it is the same from 91-95 or 96

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by luminus:
I'm might need to hit the junkyards to find a brake caliper mounting bracket for my '91 Sentra SE-R (stock brakes), and was wondering if there were other nissan models that have the same front brakes as the SE-R? Do the NX2ks without the larger brakes have the same ones as the SE-Rs?

Thanks for your help.

Aaron
</font>
The NX2000 w/o ABS have the same brakes as the SE-R with ABS...I belive...just go to carparts.com and print out the NX2000 brake calipers page, and print out the SE-R brake calipers page...and compare the part numbers..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts