SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but our good friend and fellow NA buddy Jorge Ramos (SuperblkStalion) was involved in a major car accident last night. I do not have all the details yet from his family yet. But we do know that he is in a very critical condition. I just wanted to let you all know so that you can keep him in your prayers. I'll post more when I find out more. For those that are wondering he was on his way home not doing anything stupid.

Luis

·
SE-R Pheen
187 Posts
My prayers go out to my friend Jorge and his family. We should keep him in our thoughts and prays because he needs us all right now.

Walter

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Damn, this majorly sucks. I will be praying for Jorge and his family. I hope he gets through this quickly.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Storm88000 said:
:( Mods should make this a sticky until he gets better....
I agree.
Our thoughts and prayers and with him. I sincerely hope that he makes a full and quick recovery.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Best of luck to Jorge and his family. Hang in there buddy. Hope you recover soon.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I only met Jorge in person once, but could tell that he is a very cool guy. Jorge and his family will be in my prayers. Hope your recovery is quick and as painless as possible.

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just got back from visiting him at the hospital. He seems to have stabilized a bit and still has a couple more surguries to endure. I will keep you all posted and when he wakes up I'll tell him that the SR20 forum wishes him well.

Luis

·
Registered
593 Posts
do your best, be strong. and most of all have faith, thats for everyone.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts