SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I cant be the only one driving in from out of town thats a bit concerned about leaving there car in a hugh parking lot at the hotels for vandels and thievies to have there way? I was thinking it wouldnt be all that expensive to hire a Security gaurd to watch the cars over night if all concerned chip in. Whats everyones thoughts?

Terry Vincent
Phx, AZ
92 Classic... FAR from Stock!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
tgvince said:
I was thinking it wouldnt be all that expensive to hire a Security gaurd to watch the cars over night if all concerned chip in. Whats everyones thoughts?
Dude......we drive Sentras! The chances of your car getting broken into are actually gonna decrease because there are other fixed up cars around yours. Don't worry man.....there will be plenty of "Drunk Private Security" in the parking lots :D

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
yeah terry.. just park next to my tahoe.. theyll steal my rims before they break into your ride.... or ya'll could just pay me an hourly wage and ill patrol the parking lot with my AR-15 or several other weapons of choice....

but seriously, the thought crossed my mind too... would there be anyway to get some kind of security for the parking lot at night or does the hotel already have some???

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
martin_g34 said:
Dude......we drive Sentras! The chances of your car getting broken into are actually gonna decrease because there are other fixed up cars around yours. Don't worry man.....there will be plenty of "Drunk Private Security" in the parking lots :D
I understand that we drive Sentras...Thats the point...Mine blue books at less than 2500. That doesnt cover the custom paint. If the car was blue booked at 25-30K I wouldnt care less...Thats what insurance is for:). My car hardly ever sees a parking lot. Its in the garage or im driving it. If no one else cares enough about there ride thats fine. It is a concern of mine and I thought perhaps others...

Terry

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
if i make it out there ill stay up all night with my paintball gun loaded with marbles and watchover the cars, its not like my nx will be making it to the cconvention.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
serchef said:
if i make it out there ill stay up all night with my paintball gun loaded with marbles and watchover the cars, its not like my nx will be making it to the cconvention.

can you watch mine too! for some reason theives can't seem to take their sticky fingers off my b13! :D i'd like to serve some justice!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
We didnt have any security last year, and everyones cars were fine.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
that was in AL man. that place was like Green Acres. people were so polite there, they looked at me in amazement as i drove through traffic in the rental California style. you could probably leave your **** running with the door open in a liquor store parking lot and not get it stolen, ****. :D

but, your car will be fine. thieves dont try much on nissans here, too hard to break into compared to Hondas and not worth dick to them anyway.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
HotshtSR20 said:
that was in AL man. that place was like Green Acres. people were so polite there, they looked at me in amazement as i drove through traffic in the rental California style. you could probably leave your **** running with the door open in a liquor store parking lot and not get it stolen, ****. :D

but, your car will be fine. thieves dont try much on nissans here, too hard to break into compared to Hondas and not worth dick to them anyway.

Lol, I was thinking that as I was making that post. BTW Steve, you have to give me a ride in the BEAST while I'm oput there, so I know what I have to look forward to! :D

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
djmayhem said:
Lol, I was thinking that as I was making that post. BTW Steve, you have to give me a ride in the BEAST while I'm oput there, so I know what I have to look forward to! :D
no prob man.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
its actually not the neighborhood anymore. there are too many rich kids stealing cars now too because mommy didnt love them or some ****.

but, i wouldnt worry anyway. we drive nissans. nissans are about 10x harder to steal than a Honda, and thieves wont hit up a hotel parking lot. too many people walking in and out to see. Mall parking lots are what is usually hit, as there are sections of the parking lot (or parking structure) where it is crowded enough that there are cars everywhere, but no one is walking about or paying attention.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
HotshtSR20 said:
its actually not the neighborhood anymore. there are too many rich kids stealing cars now too because mommy didnt love them or some ****.

but, i wouldnt worry anyway. we drive nissans. nissans are about 10x harder to steal than a Honda, and thieves wont hit up a hotel parking lot. too many people walking in and out to see. Mall parking lots are what is usually hit, as there are sections of the parking lot (or parking structure) where it is crowded enough that there are cars everywhere, but no one is walking about or paying attention.

Plus, if are all up like we were last year, with the rentals burning out, etc, then we wouldnt have to worry. LOL

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
LMFAO! Rental car burn out contest! That sh*t was great!!! And the wonderful fireworks display was pretty cool too. ;)
Travis

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
djmayhem said:
Plus, if are all up like we were last year, with the rentals burning out, etc, then we wouldnt have to worry. LOL
yeah, damn people doing rental car burnouts. i remember sitting in my hotel, peacefully sleeping and someone starts lighting fireworks and doing burnouts. i heard someone yelling "way to go, George Roffe." i though he was more mature than that, ****. :D

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
HotshtSR20 said:
yeah, damn people doing rental car burnouts. i remember sitting in my hotel, peacefully sleeping and someone starts lighting fireworks and doing burnouts. i heard someone yelling "way to go, George Roffe." i though he was more mature than that, ****. :D

WAY to funny. You're a f-n riot.

John

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
HotshtSR20 said:
LMFAO!!! Man, I didn't know George was short, skinny and dark complected... :p Last year was crazy.... I can't wait to see what's going to go down on your own turf. :)
Travis

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
serchef said:
i dont want to ride in a car with you and a paintball gun full of marbles, things could get out of hand real fast......ok so maybe, but can we nail a few cows on the way out there???

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
im waitin onthe gun to get here i may have to go buy one.....if it s not here with in the next 2 weeks im buyin one

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
unlucky said:
LMFAO!!! Man, I didn't know George was short, skinny and dark complected... :p Last year was crazy.... I can't wait to see what's going to go down on your own turf. :)
Travis
short? foo, im 5'11" man. since when was that short? youre not Marcus, ****.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts