SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local Nissan dealer now wants $135.00 for an O2 sensor. Before they were around $65.00. Anyone know of another source for a 91 SE-R.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought my Bosch O2 sensor at Parts America for 61.99(they did have to order it). I also bought a 3/8" drive O2 socket which made extraction of the old sensor much easier.

·
Registered
466 Posts
how much are the ones from Courtesy Brian? Also, can I e-mail you with a list of stuff I need prices on? I filled out the online form, but I don't think I got the SE-R discount. I was also told the only ES bushings you had were the sway bar bushings.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Courtesy have website?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, just call me tomm or whatever b/c the whole website is not up yet. it is www.courtesyparts.com we have more than that, but they want to put up all of the maxima and z stuff first, bastards. I don't think it will give you the full list price on the site also, and no discount on aftermarket parts, just oem crap. price on the o2 is $103.

·
Registered
858 Posts
auto zone bosch o2 sensor with the connector 62 bucks.this way you have some scratch for the ES bushings from courtesy!

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
I have the Bosch 02SENSOR in place of the OEM
sensor. Besides the OEM 02sensor is made by Bosch. The dealer part is just over priced in this case. Go with Bosch part#13039, save some money..........Nigel
95/G20t/auto

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info. I have an order with a local parts house. I don't think courtesy is in this area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts