SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever buy anything from there. I ordered my AGX's from them last Tuesday and I have called back trying to get a Tracking Number from them. I keep getting the run around saying that they have been shipped out but they don't have the tracking number yet. When I placed the order I used my Debit card. Well that day they posted a charged on the card. But now the money has mysteriously been put back in my account and I get the run around from them. I beginning to think they didn't send them. If anyone has had experience with them please post up and let me know what you think about my situation.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
They are a reputible company and i don't think you have anything to worry about. I have, as well as many on this board, ordered parts from them before.

Brent

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
coach said:
They are a reputible company and i don't think you have anything to worry about. I have, as well as many on this board, ordered parts from them before.

Brent
I agree..i got my AGX from them with no problems either..

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I have ordered through them before, too. I got the stuff real quick since they are in NJ and I am in PA. Most likely they don't have the appropriate product in stock, thats why money was put back. Some companies, reputable ones, don't take payment until it ships.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys. I don't know I just kind of freaked out cause I really want my suspension. Reason being is Im riding on some Crappy E-bay coilovers and stock shocks that are blown to hell. I have my H&R sitting here staring at me.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
PST has really good service. I have never heard of any problems with them before. Back when I ordered my front end kit I got it very quickly.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
yea, same with me...I got my AGXs from them in great time and there were no hitches in the giddyup...or something. They are pretty good though.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I got my AGXs and bushings there. NO PROBS.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
they were assholes when I talked to them too, so I doubted them, but I got my stuff, so its all good :) I would order from them again, just not talk to them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts