SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Infiniti G20 transmission for sale

Okay here's the deal. I am in the process of installing an SER tranny into my g20, and so I will be selling my old 5spd tranny that was in my car. There is no 5th gear pop out or any synchronize issue (no grinding). It shifts smooth and perfect. My car currently has 120K miles on it, so that's how much is on the tranny I’m selling. I have changed the tranny oil twice since I have bought the car. I bought the car with 100K, and ever since I had the car I’ve been taking care of every mechanical part. I will be posting it up for sale soon, so if there's any interested buyers let me know. It is out of my car right now so I can sell it anytime, but I have to wait until I install the SER tranny this weekend to make sure it works before I end up selling my old one and end up without a tranny. I'm asking 250 + shipping. This is from my 1991 Infiniti G20.

-David

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also, I am a memeber on g20.net so if you need any selling or buying experience you can check out all my threads there. I want to also mention that this tranny was never abused by me. I granny shifted it most of the time, and it has never seen a performance clutch. Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM"d everyone

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tranny is still for sale

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SR20 Inside said:
I forgot to ask if this is the t tranny or not?
It's a non T

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STill for sale

·
Registered
150 Posts
still got it?? intrested

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4doordet said:
still got it?? intrested
Yes i still got it. PM'd you

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still for sale, I'm willing to negotiate. It's ready to be shipped.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whitelightening said:
you interested in any trades
Hey there, I'm open to trades. PM me and let me know what you got. I have a highport motor so if you have anything to offer for it that'd be great :) I've been searching for a CAI; hotshot or place racing, it doesn't really matter. But anyhow, anything that i haven't listed under my signature is what i probably need :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts