1,055 Posts
oh dear, not pacesetter.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

·
Registered
909 Posts
The pacesetter is not a bad deal if you swap out the muffler as soon as you put the system on.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
PACESETTER FOE LIFE!!!!!!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
The pacesetter is not a bad deal if you swap out the muffler as soon as you put the system on.

</font>

Thats 100 percent correct, I've done that on [EDIT FOR SERBAN:] my 91 SE-R and my 98 SE. Buy the Pacesetter as a whole, and sell the muffler and use a different one.

[This message has been edited by Storm88000 (edited 09-09-2001).]

·
SE-R withdrawal
53 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
a 98 sentra is not an SE-R, just an SE.</font>
Dude don't be anal. Do you like your car because it says "SE-R" on the trunk, or because it has an SR20DE under the hood?

G

·
0 Posts
dude there was NEVER a SE-R 4 door, there never will be a 4 door SE-R from the factory. SE-Rs came with a SR20DE engine. Not no QR25DE ****. As I recall Jordans B13 was a SE as someone jacked the R off it and put it on their Asspire. Speaking off ASS....anal...Jordan...don't include those words in the same sentence and Jordan...he might get hyped up about it. Be proud of what U got, its a SE. I have a SE-R and I don't intend on putting no GTR badges on it... I also have a GXE Maxima and since it has no badges on it saying what it is I'm not going to put those on. Even if I did my car don't look like a GXE its like a complete diff model... SE and GXE, and Aniversary Model. U wanna get anal about it ? Not me, I don't swing that way...but U know who does..the kid that throws rocks at girls- see his other posts.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Wow, once again, Mike Jez, official embarrasment of the SE-R community posts more stupid crap. This time it was completely unprovoked. You my friend are a true moron. Congratulations. Or should I say "U".

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
thanks, was that so hard to do from the beginning?

and there is no need to talk about mike being an embarassment to the se-r community, he worked a lot with them, and even worked at a nissan dealership, and whenever i need some advice, i turn to him, because he knows his ****

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
First off. Am I correct? Just wondering.

Mike Jez AKA SentraPLAYA AKA VQ30Power

Second. Thought this was a post about Pacesetter.
Why in the hell is someone who owns a Maxima in here badgering the forum members, or specific forum members? Are Nissan/Infiniti owners of vehicles with power plants other than SR20DE's attacking us for no damn good reason? What is up with that? I think it's 'bout time to shut this post down. Guess it's up to the moderator, but this is just plain stupid.

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2 1/4" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoPC:
First off. Am I correct? Just wondering.

Mike Jez AKA SentraPLAYA AKA VQ30Power
Why in the hell is someone who owns a Maxima in here badgering the forum members, or specific forum members? Are Nissan/Infiniti owners of vehicles with power plants other than SR20DE's attacking us for no damn good reason? What is up with that?
</font>
You're right it is, (well he) is stupid...beats the hell out of me what his problem is. Something deep-rooted in his childhood I suspect. Also he has a near-contagious case of homophobia.

·
SE-R withdrawal
53 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
i'm not being anal, but that would mean that an NX200, and G20 are both SE-Rs, am i right?</font>
No, I didn't say that his SE was an SE-R. My point was that you're being anal about it. Why the hell would you say, "It's not an SE-R, just an SE"? Why would you even bother correcting him?

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
all i did was correct him, he said SE-R i said its not an SE-R, but an SE, which is what it is. i dont know if he put that in there by mistake or just didnt feel like taking the time to write it was an SE, i just corrected him, am i so wrong for doing that??

Pacesetter rules!

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
damn!! Whats with all the tension around here!!?? Somebodys gonna fry!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts