SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished the install on my '93 sentra ser...i was gonna post earlier when i opened the box this morning very good quality for $150 in stock thru summit...awesome, for the first time in years i have a quiet car again...have not fully evaluated the tone because i was cranking some tunes but it seems alright.
the only thing i don't care for is the yellow color inside the canister and i think the canister is too large but not by a lot-it doesn't look too goofy but it does look ricey...car is in chicago area and the car is for sale so if interested for a test ride email me at [email protected]
i highly recommend this exhaust mandrel mends aluminized piping, i do admit i love the greedy setup but thats like $500.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i could but like i said my exhaust was basically repaired 3-4 times with piping at some points under 2 inches. the exhaust would fall off every month or so and would be repaired with whatever i could find. the pacesetter catback is quality stuff at $150 no crap...even includes a gasket!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i checked out about a half dozen auto part stores looking for a stock cat back the cheapest i could find was over $200 not including tax...i found some guy on ser.net locally that was selling his stock cat back for $150 (ha)...anyway all this stuff was crap all crush bends the pacesetter is aluminized piping good welds bolts into place perfectly has a cheap paint job on it but it is a solid piece and mandrel bends you can not touch anything for this price...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.