SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After placing an order for the pacesetter shifter, I received an e-mail stating that they are indefinitely backordered. Their price just recently went up to around $100 from all the places that use to sell them for about $60. Would this mean the SMC shifters are gone as well? I don't really want to spend $140 on the B&M shifter, so has anyone else heard anything about this?

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R

G

·
0 Posts
I bought a pilot shortshifter for like $40.00 it is none adjustable but damn you sure can feel the difference when you shift. Just a thought if money is an issue for you.

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FAST92SE-R:
I bought a pilot shortshifter for like $40.00 it is none adjustable but damn you sure can feel the difference when you shift. Just a thought if money is an issue for you.</font>
the Arospeed are going for 38$ on ebay as well

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
I ordered mine from Nopi last week, and it's supposed to be shipped soon. They made no mention of a back order so you might want to check with them.

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered mine form Nopi last week also, and I got an e-mail stating that they were out of stock. I then ordered it from import parts plus, and they said that pacesetter is out of stock. I've heard bad things about the arospeed shifters, so those are out of the question. I got my energy suspension bushing and my new knob, but no shifter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts