SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be sacrilege, but I have been thinking lately how cool my Classic would look in a coat of Honda Electron Blue Pearl. Anyone done this? Opinions? I need to get the car painted, thinking about next spring to do it.

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Dear God.....NO.

Not to a Super Black Classic, my man.

Oh Dear God, NO.

ALL Classics should look like ours:

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, a proud customer of Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc., [email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Registered
727 Posts
UUUHHHEEMMMM....Again...

NO STINE.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hehe, man its your car, but I am trying to be as far from a honda as possible! Although I will admit it is a very nice color indeed, but I wont take seconds to a Honda!!!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, 91 Cams, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stine:
This may be sacrilege, but I have been thinking lately how cool my Classic would look in a coat of Honda Electron Blue Pearl. Anyone done this? Opinions? I need to get the car painted, thinking about next spring to do it.
</font>
Want something close and possibly even better than Honda's crap Electron Blue Pearl? Try Nissan's Deep Crystal Blue (code BS8). Those Honda bastards copied this color... I should know... My SE-R is this color, and everyone I know calls my car the 200SX Si-R (though that's probably because of the Si-R badge... hehe!)

(Yes, that's really my car and my Razor scooter.)

--Andrew Phan

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys -

Andrew - sweet color! Unfortunately I'm thinking that changing the color (sills, under hood, trunklid, etc) would be cost-prohibitive, so I imagine the car will stay black.

Again, thanks all...

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
unless you are striping everything out its hardly worth changing the color. but with black it wont look that bad. bout to say nissan has a cool blue, and classics were in blue like in 94 i think

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey that razor is Bad Ass!

What is its' top end?

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies and a matching child car seat!
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
Registered
497 Posts
Rollcage, that blue is sweeeet man.

Go with Nissan color, if not check out some of the new shades Dupont offers. Some badd shiot.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Horus:
Hey that razor is Bad Ass!

What is its' top end?

</font>
About 10mph... But my right foot could only sustain that for about 1 minute.

--Andrew Phan

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stine:
Thanks guys -

Andrew - sweet color! Unfortunately I'm thinking that changing the color (sills, under hood, trunklid, etc) would be cost-prohibitive, so I imagine the car will stay black.

Again, thanks all...
</font>
The best time to change the color is when you have the car all tornapart...that way you can paint everything...say when you're doing an engine swap...

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (

1 - 10 of 10 Posts