SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
dont you think your neighboors are going to complain about it thats what happended to me now the city will charge me $100 bucks if they see me working on my car which i think its stupid

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
must be that color. My b13 is that same kinda red and its faded to hell.

dont you think your neighboors are going to complain about it thats what happended to me now the city will charge me $100 bucks if they see me working on my car which i think its stupid
thats why i wont move to anywhere else but FL

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Damn!!!!!!!! Cali really sucks man!!!!!!:squint: :squint:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I agree.... what kind of BS is this world coming to when a person can't turn a wrench to his own car. :rolleyes:

Well back on topic. Keep us updated with the work. Looks like fun!
yeah it sucks really bad i cant even change my own oil or take off a flat tire it sucks i was hoping to paint my car in my house but not anymore

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
That's what friends are for. Get them in trouble instead, lol.
lol yeah that would be a great idea , i dont want to get them in trouble tho probably have to paint it at my shop

·
Up Yours Toad
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah well I was waiting for the HOA to come marching up my driveway with pitchforks and shovels any second, but I tried to work quick and keep it under a couple hours. We're actually able to paint it at Seaside Auto Body today so I'm pretty stoked.

·
Cuddles with his SR20s
561 Posts
to bad im working today or id do your cams while you paint. hahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts