SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i got AWD so let it snow!
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are my dream rims. i curbed 2 of my set of 4 in a wreck so the remaining 2 are up for sale. these things are beautiful. they are 15x7 inches for a 4x100 lug. the offset is +43mm. these rims are forged aluminum and weigh about 9 lbs a piece. extremely light! the tires are 205/50/R15 bridgestone potenza SO3 pole positions. not too much tread left but definitely usable for a season. the tires are included with the rims if you want them. these are absolutely perfect rims except for 1 tiny rock chip. like 1 or 2mm. i have to search for it to notice it. included in the posting is a pic of it. for those of you who know these rims are over $400 each new. grab a sweet deal! i am willing to separate and sell them individually but it will be $350 a rim shipped. also if you dont want the tires and want to save a bit on shipping i can remove the tires and just ship the rim.

·
Nx2K all the way....
63 Posts
hey if you want i will pick them up next week i live in anchorage right of debarr rd. im interested if you dont sell them by then... thanks

·
i got AWD so let it snow!
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still for sale. if you were or are interested then post, pm or email me. thanks.

you can call too if you want.

907-240-1944

- ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts