SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants a parcel shelf they can have it for the price of shipping. One of the posts is broke on the underside but the carpet is still good. It is going in the garbage monday if no one wants it. btw it is black/ dark gray.

·
Registered
186 Posts
guy in vancouver makes new posts for em outta cnc machines aluminum... super slick u should talk to him before u junk it.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
I got dibs. How much is shipping to 27604

·
Gettin' Old and Whipped
571 Posts
nx2knoobie said:
guy in vancouver makes new posts for em outta cnc machines aluminum... super slick u should talk to him before u junk it.
What's his #? I need some.

·
Registered
493 Posts
hey what is the part number for the clips on which the posts fit into? Mine are both broken and I need them replaced. I refuse to go into the Nissan dealer by my house to ask cause their service department is a bunch of dicks unless you own a brand new car you bought from them.

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
the dealer by my house is cool.. in fact i was kinda of an ass to them on accident lol.. i ordered a speedo cable and i got it and i looked at it and said.. "are you sure this is the right length?" looks awfully short and the guy was like yeah im positive and i kept saying u sure??? lol but i also asked for the parcel shelf at the dealer 182$ the other guy there told me to go look for it in a junkyard cuz that price was rediculous for one of those

·
Registered
493 Posts
I guess while we got a parcel shelf thread... I am planning on making a replacement. Mine is in decent shape but I am thinking of making one to be flat and out of MDF or something a little lighter to I can drill into it better and also trim it out nice. I am recarpeting my trunck and redoing the trim in the back. Has anyone ever done something like this?

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Flick?? I sent you a PM also

·
Registered
493 Posts
No one replied about part numbers. I got pics of the two pieces I need. I also need the clips which hold the rear trim piece onto the hatch. The white plastic clips did not all survive the removal...

Here are the pics. Any help would be great on the best way to get these...

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts