SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NO LONGER Parting '92 Sentra SE-R 5-speed

NOLONGER PARTING, GONNA TURN IT INTO A TRACK CAR NOW. THANKS FOR THE INTERESTS OF EVERYONE THAT CONTACTED ME ABOUT IT.

the car has a rebuilt SR20DE in it out of a 93 NX2000 with about 4-600 miles on it, resurfaced flywheel. perfect interior except the headliner. new headlights and corners, the front clip is primer black but in excellent shape. let me know what you are interested in. i'm parting it out since now that it runs i can't find the paper work from the tow lot i bought it from to get it titled, so i just bought a '93 for $200 instead. thanks for looking.

Everything is MAKE OFFER.... i'll let you know the shipping prices,(i have an account with ups so they won't be too much) the only thing is that i won't ship or part out the motor, ($450), or the LSD tranny, (150)

let me know what else you want and your offer and i'll get you prices on shipping

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for pictures

bump for pictures. I'll get some interior pics tomorrow

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just the one on the motor, and i'm not really wanting to part out the motor (just wanting to sell it complete)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've got it, what's your zip code so i can price it according to the shipping

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kansas City

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm really interested in the 2 lines coming from the rack and pinion.
1 line connects to the power steering pressure hose you can buy at the parts store through a banjo bolt. The other line runs with it down to the rack and pinion. I need these lines. Zip is 68111. Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
u have complete engine harness and computer? let me know.
yes i do, was wanting to keep it with the motor for those people that are going to do a swap, but make me an offer and add $30 for shipping and paypal fees

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you are still having problems with your automatic, I have one with lsd I won't need. I'm interested in your 5speed.
are you close enough to be able to come get it or do you need it shipped, and do you need everything to do a swap or just the tranny

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm really interested in the 2 lines coming from the rack and pinion.
1 line connects to the power steering pressure hose you can buy at the parts store through a banjo bolt. The other line runs with it down to the rack and pinion. I need these lines. Zip is 68111. Please let me know. Thanks.
make me an offer and add $20 for the shipping and paypal fees

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
hows the clutch cable is it in good shape i need on how much shipped to 12533

·
Registered
61 Posts
I need the rear driver's side control arm if you are pulling suspension pieces. I might also need a few more pieces there too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts