SR20 Forum banner

parting out 1995 infiniti g20T, sr20. 5 speed

589 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  nissanspeed002
parting out a 1995 infiniti g20T, sr20 5 speed, and black leather interior, call for needs, 1 718 979 7917, ask for jason
interior is in excellent shape, power seats,
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This probably belongs in classifieds. I believe we have a part out section.
How much do you want for the interior? PM me with a price.
Calling dibs on the ECU, how much you want for it, send me IM.
How much for the tranny?
Yes I want the Tranny as well!!! Where exactly in NY are you, Im sure I can figure something out..!!!
g20 part out

NX$paniard said:
Yes I want the Tranny as well!!! Where exactly in NY are you, Im sure I can figure something out..!!!
im getting lost in all the replys, call me at 1 718 979 7917, jay,
let me know what you want, and i can tell you prices, i would like to sell as much as possible, as a group, like complete interior, trans,etc
im in staten island, ny, thanks,
yo man i been callin you, but no one picked up and i didnt wanna leave a message whens a good time to reach you?
I will give you a call if you have a harness and some bits needed for a 1.6 to 2.0 swap.
StYLez Se-R said:
i want the turbo setup....how much ???
where does it say anytying about a turbo set up? :confused:

INcase you didnt know , g20T doesnt mean its turbo'd, its jsut the g20 with the sr20
All G20's have a sr20...T just has Little things such as LSD Trans, Different style leather seats...spoiler yadda yadda yadda :D
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.