SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everything must go left front damage so no Left Fender, Hood, Bumper, left headlamp assy.Engine has 67,000 and an auto trany Everything else is good all interior parts are available except rear shelf. Color is blue interior and white body. If you need pics email me and I will send. I do accept Pay Pal so if you want it and I have it, its yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
digital dash, and A/c works but it needs a new condenser coil.

·
Registered
493 Posts
do you have the automatic shift bezel? i have been interested in getting one. i modded my manual one and i would like to see what i can do with an auto one cause they are shaped a little different.

·
Registered
493 Posts
How much, shipped to 49401? what about for the armrest cover? just the door not the entire console?

·
Registered
493 Posts
hey what about suspension stuff? i need to replace most of my suspension stuff... when they installed my coilovers they took tons of the OEM stuff out and I need the parts to get my Hypercoils in. I need the seating brackets at the bottom that the spring rests in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Rear view mirror, man if you were in cali it would be easier to ship these parts. rear latch, rear bumper, and doors if there in good condition. Other than that rear view mirror for now. How much shipped 92126?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts