SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have decided to just part out my sentra and not deal with selling the whole car since its got such bad paint and a few dents here and there.

its a basic blebird setup with a t25 (unfortunately the turbo is blown)

i have almost all the parts for the car.

i am not guarenteeing anything, the car ran good and was pretty quick, once the turbo blew i parked it and haven't run it since. all parts as is unless otherwise noted.

email me or post on thread with parts you need and your zipcode for a shipping quote. i have paypal.

also, if i give you a price its what i'd like to get out of that part etc. im not sure what everything is worth, so negotiations are open, as well as trades too.

Thanks,
alex

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unless you want the full exhaust for about 400, im already pending a trade right now on the full turboback

·
Registered
261 Posts
seats and rails to 98204?

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can't ship the seats.. too big. im in vancouver though if you want to pick them up. pass seat has no rips or tears, drivers seat has a small hole in the left side around the lumbar area.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you just want the shell 500?

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hmm ur about 3 hours away... how much for the seats and rails? Also pictures if u have them please.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sale currently pending on front and rear seats for a coworker.

j-pipe? im assuming the o2 housing or the upper charge pipe off the turbo? sorry im new to this stuff.. gotta be more specific guys.

thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
I could use the center console trim piece, ashtray and ashtray bracket, cigarette lighter and two vents at the top of the center console (and all screws that go with it. How are the sun visors? I need those as well (hardware also) I also need the ashtray in the center console, steering column cover and the fuse panel cover located under the steering wheel to the left.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could use the center console trim piece, ashtray and ashtray bracket, cigarette lighter and two vents at the top of the center console (and all screws that go with it. How are the sun visors? I need those as well (hardware also) I also need the ashtray in the center console, steering column cover and the fuse panel cover located under the steering wheel to the left.
pmed

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
interested in the turbo discharge pipe shipped to 77092... (I assume its a bbdet one?)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts