SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm parting out alot of the parts off of my car. I'm going to have pictures tomorrow of some parts. Its all mostly in really good condition. But if you have any request tell me and I'll go check it out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
whats wrong with the car ? your parting it out but is the car intac right now ?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chimmike- The car is red. However I'm not selling the doors.

tre fidde- I'm not really into selling the head by itself. But if you need the whole engine I can do that. It ran fine until the day I started parting it out.

Girlwita88mx6- It has 16" Enki with two brand new Kumho Ecsta(I forgot the name but really close to that).

skindred- There is nothing wrong with the car. I need some money for rent and gas, when I get a good job I'm going to build it up and really don't need these parts for what I'm planning.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i was going to ask if you willing to sell it as a shell. but you have plans for the shell already ?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sexesentra- its an automatic, plus its busted

UK2PLAY- the dash and headliner is in no condition to sell. But I think my friend has one for sale. I'll get back to you.

skindred- its going to be all track pretty much. I'm going to UTI and learning alot about engine building, so I hope I can contribute something beautiful to the community when I am done.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
front pass side hub

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.