SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pully from Mossy Performance with the part# 21051-VVL01. It does not fit on my motor due to an bump out on the front cover. Is there something i am doing wrong or does it not fit all SR20's? The crank pully fit fine with the spacer they provided, but the water pump hits this bump and will not go on.

Also i am looking for the clips and screw holders for the side skirts for a 95 200sx SER. I went to my local dealer and he could not find a part# for me. I will need 10 of each. My camera has dead batteries so i will post pics tomorrow if you need.
thanks in advance
Nick

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
There is some slight grinding needed to fit the WP pulley on a DE. take a little off, test fit, take alittle off, test etc. Don't go too far.

tell me what you need here. I highlighted what I thought you need:

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will have the front cover off when i do my timing chain maintenence so that will make it easier.
I need the clips that hold on the side skirts. I have pics but image shack is slow right now. I will try again later.

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the pics of the clips.

I need 10 of each.
Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
67 Posts
same here i have been trying to find these clips also. please let me know if you have them, the same ones as the pics above. thanks

·
Huevudo
5,479 Posts
ohhh. I looked at the FENDER LINER. There are CLIPS and GROMMETS. Nissan doesn't show the clips, but *I* know the #.

grommets $1.37 each
clips $1.00 each

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good. i need a couple more things from you as well. i will let you know in the next couple of days. I just have to check some more stuff out so i do not miss anything. Thanks for the fast reply.

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
13270/1-2J201 - valve cover gasket set, i assume this does not include the washers and seals for the bolts. if they do not then i will need them as well.
These are the parts i need for now.
22670-RR580US - Nismo Fuel preasure regulator
21200-RS520 - Nismo Thermostat
13270/1-2J201 -Valve Cover Gasket Set
10 Each of the Clips and Grommets
63830EA - are those the gromets?
Also do you have the updated tensioner bolt in stock? 13094-53J01
If not it is on back order from my local Nissan Parts Store.
Thats it for now, Thanks Again
Nick

·
Come get your ham Tina!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I do not need the bolt anymore, i will just wait for it to come in from my dealer. So a final list of all the things i will need.
13270/1-2J201 - Valve Cover Set
22670-RR580US - Nismo Fuel preasure regulator
21200-RS520 - Nismo Thermostat
76500JA - Clips Qty 10
63830EA - Grommets Qty 10
And a set of washers if they do not come with the Valve Cover Set.
Qty 13

Can i get a total cost shipped to 53574. You can email me. [email protected]
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts