# Configurable via Web browser
# Connects four PCs to the Internet using a single IP address
# Built-in 4-Port 10/100 switch for sharing broadband
# Securely connect from your home office to the corporate network via VPN
# Includes DHCP server or client and supports PPPoE

Sound Blaster Audigy2 Zs
ZS PCI Sound Card.
Model Number: SB0350

The THX® certified Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS delivers 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio, 108dB SNR clarity across 8 channels, and is the only available PC platform to deliver Advanced Resolution 24-bit DVD-Audio playback in 24-bit/192kHz stereo and 24-bit/96kHz 5.1 surround. EAX® ADVANCED HD effects produces ultra-realistic sound in supported games and multi-channel playback in 5.1, 6.1and 7.1 with over 400 existing 3D games. EAX ADVANCED HD acoustic enhancements dramatically improve all your music with features including Bass Boost, Graphic Equalizer, Audio Clean-Up, and more!

ATI All in Wonder Radeon
http://www.ati.com/products/radeon/aiwradeon/index.html

How can you improve on the famous All-in-Wonder®, the one upgrade card that does it all? Add the phenomenal graphics power of Radeon® for incredibly fast photo realistic3D graphics. TV-on-Demand™ lets you watch TV on your PC when YOU want to and the Gemstar GUIDE Plus+™Interactive Program Guide searches for programs at the click of the mouse. Still want more? With All-in-Wonder® Radeon® capture and edit MPEG-2 video to create your own home movies, watch DVDs, or experience larger-than-life gamingon your big-screen TV. For a full home theater experience, just hook up to a Dolby® Digital 5.1 channel A/V receiver. Nothing can stop you with All-in-Wonder® Radeon®.

At-a-glance

* TV-on-Demand™

o Watch what you want, when you want
o Pause live TV
o Instant Replay

* Gemstar GUIDE Plus+™ Interactive Program Guide

o Interactive TV listings with no monthly fee
o Radeon® graphics for incredibly fast 3D graphics performance

* Best video available on a PC

o Create and edit professional-looking home videos
o Watch DVD movies

* Connect to

o PC monitor or television set
o Digital Flat panel (AGP version only)
o Dolby® Digital receiver

* Featuring Catalyst™ - ATI's industry-leading software suite with frequently scheduled free updates providing additional features and performance over the product's lifetime

Asking about 50 for each item. Let me know if you have any questions. Please buy this stuff... I'm dyin' to put some more $ into my NX!

·
Light weight thinker
345 Posts
You still got that video card? Did you ever use the tv on demand feature? I want to do this so I don't have to buy tivo just to watch the WRC (11pm on Sunday??!! Give me a break. Some people work for a living!) I'm not sure how the performance would be on my system, but maybe you could give me an idea of how it worked for you.

Oh yeah - How much ram?

Thanks,
Derrick

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
piratetrucker said:
You still got that video card? Did you ever use the tv on demand feature? I want to do this so I don't have to buy tivo just to watch the WRC (11pm on Sunday??!! Give me a break. Some people work for a living!) I'm not sure how the performance would be on my system, but maybe you could give me an idea of how it worked for you.
Oh yeah - How much ram?
Thanks,
Derrick
I believe it was a 32 meg card. I would recommend at least 256-512 mb ram, 900 mhz and at least 20 GB free space. This was a great card back in the day. It was one of the first All In Wonder runs ATI released. The recorder lets you select what encoding your use for video and audio. You can also create custom recording profiles for different quality levels. formats available are avi, mpg and mp4.
I paid over 300 for this when it's new. I hate to see it go for 50 bucks but hey, that's how hardware looses value as new stuff comes out. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts