SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone else seem to have a problem with the clutch, brake, and accelerator pedal being to close. i'm not pressing the wrong pedal or anything, it's just that i think that nissan could have spread them out a little more. my left ankle always seems to be sore because of how i have to angle my foot when i shift.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I agree I have the same problem with my two cars...Especially with my size 13 foot...

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
i have 12-13) i cant remember right now) and no probs here

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Really? My brake pedal is bent to be closer to the gas!!

·
XE-R Overweight
125 Posts
Size 14W here, and I think they are almost perfectly spaced. The only thing I wish, is the clutch pedal being just 1/4inch farther up, but its nice where its at anyway.

In my XE, I had to cut the Brake Pedal when I did the Auto-Manual conversion. There was about 5mm seperation if that. Its rather annoying to hit the clutch hard and "accidently" get a piece of the brake pedal too :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm well i only have a 10 1/2 shoe size. maybe i'm just need to find a new way to position my feet.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
i like the pedal distance.. 11 1/2 to 12 size foot

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nismo91ser said:
i have 12-13) i cant remember right now) and no probs here
Me too.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I have a size 10 and the stock pedals are too far apart on my se-r. The previous owner of my NX installed some kind of pedal covers. They make all the difference, its sooooooo much easier to heel & toe with them. I keep meaning to pick some up for the se-r...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Size 13 and I want them a little closer...

·
yup
1,208 Posts
Blair said:
Really? My brake pedal is bent to be closer to the gas!!

same here but then again... i wear 8.5 size shoes at age 21... and you know what they say.... small shoe size = small feet ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts