SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am a recent member and can't find much on pedals. Has anyone made a custom set of aluminum pedals with footrest for the B13 SE-R's?
Thanks in Advance.

Ron

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
DO NOT BUY THE LAME ASS ONES FROM THERE!!!!

i got a set for Christmas and within 3 weeks i ripped them out. Spring for a good set of Momo or Sparco that require drilling not some cheap-asss bracket or sticky tape...

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have the 3 piece sparco set pedals and i love them. usually if you get the cheap ones at autozone and it rains your feet slip everywhere but with the sparcos they come with rubber pegs so your feet dont slip. they also feel solid because you drill them into the pedal. the only thing bad about them is the gas pedal is plastic so you have to buy longer screws and bolts for the gas pedal.
Rob

·
Registered
846 Posts
RedB14SER said:
i have the 3 piece sparco set pedals and i love them. usually if you get the cheap ones at autozone and it rains your feet slip everywhere but with the sparcos they come with rubber pegs so your feet dont slip. they also feel solid because you drill them into the pedal. the only thing bad about them is the gas pedal is plastic so you have to buy longer screws and bolts for the gas pedal.
Rob

I always wanted to buy a set of Mugen pedals and modify them to fit. They're the only aftermarket pedals I've found that are actual pedals... not just covers. They're also among the best looking replacements I've ever seen. They're not cheap though. They typically go for around $120 on ebay.

The Honda and Nissan pedals are not that different in size/design, so with a little bit of machine work on the back of the Mugen pedals or some grinding of the Nissan pedal arms (the pedal seat area) they should fit fine.

It's on my to do list eventually, but I thought I throw it out to you as an alternative to pedal covers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I suggest momo. I have a set and they work great, even when shoes are wet. Easy to install, no drilling, and everything is packaged together, the clips and screws to hold them tightly into place, including the alan key. They pedals come in like 5 different colours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts