SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are the part numbers for the spark plugs i just bought for my NX, total came to like $45.98 from the dealer. I was like, uh, "are these NGK Platinums", when he gave them to me, cuz they were in a nissan box, and on the side they said PFR6G-11, i was like hmm never heard of that, only PFR6B-11...so i put them in anyway...they said NGK Platinum on the plug, he said the PFR6G is newer than the PFR6B plugs...i was like ok...so anyone heard of these part #'s? i hadn't..

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
I just got these same plugs today. I went on NGK's website and read that the G in PFR6G-11 relates to the construction of the firing end electrode. It is made of a "fine wire nickel alloy center electrode." As opposed to the B which is a "special design." Nissan recommends these plugs for the newer sr20de's.

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, KYB AGX/Ground Control 350 in/lb front 300 in/lb rear, Stillen Front STB, Courtesey Rear STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set), Timing changed to 15 degrees

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank god someone replied to this post that knew, i was really curious...thanks

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, the part # is 22401-1p1s6vw, don't even look at the box, I think they also changed it again to 22401-1p116 iirc as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts