SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a pic of this car i've seen before. I thin its from CAli. its orange and has a RX-& turbo 2 hood scoop and it has custom front grill with the stillen kit!!! PLEASE post it

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
classic SE-R 91-94

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SERBAN you the MAN!!!! thats the car...

CAN i get some more pics??? MAybe even find out the owner??? I like that grill!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yea, thats Mike's car. He took that hood off a long time ago. He now has a fiber images hood. The last time I talked to him he was working with fiber images on a carbon fiber trunk lid.

Oh yea, he now has the Tsuru front end. This car is constantly changing, from wheels to custom stereo installs. He does amazing work. He made that hood himself, and him and his buddy painted the car themselves... looks like factory paint in person.

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
BUTTER said:
Yea, thats Mike's car. He took that hood off a long time ago. He now has a fiber images hood. The last time I talked to him he was working with fiber images on a carbon fiber trunk lid.

Oh yea, he now has the Tsuru front end. This car is constantly changing, from wheels to custom stereo installs. He does amazing work. He made that hood himself, and him and his buddy painted the car themselves... looks like factory paint in person.
havent talked to him since we had that BBQ at his house :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts