SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
SERGAZM
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I would like some ideas on what to do for food at the picnic. I'd like to do something different since I'm sure everyone is tired of the same old stuff. Nothing too crazy please!

·
Is that wrong??
2,118 Posts
key ingredient is Beer.

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
Sorry guys... beer is PROHIBITED at the picnic site. Think about it anyway... cars... beer. They don't mix very well. I'm as much a fan of beer as the rest of you (ask anyone who attended Dallas in 00) but the picnic on Sunday will not be the place for it. You'll have more than enough time for that Friday and Saturday night

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Hi Chuck, I'm Andy.. I'll be working on the picnic location and events. I'm glad to hear that you can handle the catering!

We were thinking of Liberty State Park in Jersey City. It is a huge park with views of NYC, playgrounds and picnic table areas.. That particular park is so big that bicycling, rollerblading etc.. are options.. No beer unfortunately.. possible alignment demo? sounds cool to me!

·
15642uner
1,681 Posts
scortch99th said:
some wacky tobacky and it'll all taste like the best. :D

this is true! :)

·
SERGAZM
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy92RubyClassic said:
Hi Chuck, I'm Andy.. I'll be working on the picnic location and events. I'm glad to hear that you can handle the catering!
Hey Andy! You have mail.

·
out with neck injury :-(
1,231 Posts
Another vote for beer brats, but you'd better have cheese. If I drive all the way up there, and find out there's no cheese, there'll be hell to pay! :rofl:

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
kieranlavin said:
No, it was DALLAS in 00. As for Korean BBQ, who's Korean? I don't think there are any Koreans coming to the convention :tongue:
Which one was in H-town then?

You know, you don't have to be Korean to eat their food (other than dog), ****. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.