SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Ok out with it Zak: What are you taking all your photos with? The only way I get that kind of quality is scanning my 35mm SLR negatives on a Nikon Dimage $2400 film scanner. I hope it's not the new Canon digital slr camera. $$$$

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL should have done some mods to it while there :D . Hell if nothing else the ghetto open air box bod would be necessary.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thomas Reynolds said:
Ok out with it Zak: What are you taking all your photos with? The only way I get that kind of quality is scanning my 35mm SLR negatives on a Nikon Dimage $2400 film scanner. I hope it's not the new Canon digital slr camera. $$$$
Ditto, whatcha got in the bad son? Nice quality.

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 990. Thanks for the compliments. :)

I love the camera, it makes picture-taking very easy for amateurs like me :D

Oh, and in case anybody was wondering - in the group shot with the SE-R, from left to right it's me, Joel Ward, "Boone's Farm" Boonie sitting in the SE-R, Ryan Besterwitch and Greg Vogel.

·
Registered
729 Posts
So now tell us how does that Spec-V perform????

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
LOVE the pics, Zak. The CoolPix 990 is, indeed, a quality digital camera.

I use a Nikon D-1 (it's good to own a business). Check the new sig pic. Shot with my D-1 and 400/2.8 lens today at an autocross, by a good friend of mine. :D

·
8,148 Posts
Zak you are

the f-ing man. One question, does the 5 speed have that same knob minus 6? Also is there really a SE 2.0 going for 11.5k? So how many motors will the sentra have? 1.8 2.0 and 2.5?

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't seen the regular SE-R yet in person, so I don't know what kind of knob the 5-speed has, although I'm guessing it'll be more in the vein of the standard leather knob our older SE-Rs have.

And I don't know about a 2.0 going for $11k, but I assume it's possible because the new Sentras are about to debut. The only Sentra engines in the upcoming generation are the 1.8 in all the Sentras, and the 2.5 in all the SE-Rs. Say goodbye to the SR20DE. *sniff*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts