SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
**** Your Vtac
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well my mom wanted to go so i told her to bring my lil sis and have her take pics the whole way from her car, most of u knew who they were if not they were the ones in the black saturn...hereee ya go...it was fun but i think the caravan was the best part

Dont mind her getting close up shots of the "nicer" looking cars, she wanted close ups of the nicer "looking" cars but they got shots of the whole caravan.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

·
**** Your Vtac
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
haha i hope that license plate stuff isnt illegal yet or else i think we have a criminal in the caravan....

·
Registered
69 Posts
awh man that looked like a lot of fun!!! stupid work...when is the next big event with a big caravan?? how many cars were there? did the oc peeps meet at the starbucks.....sorry about the 21 questions guys just excited to know...

·
FTW
470 Posts
From what i heard there were approx. 600 cars there, and us oc peeps met up at the starbucks on beach! It was a great show, but damn too early for me! I was tired! lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
how many cars where on the freeway with you guys...just the ones in the pic or more? i thought it was really early too...were there a lot of people there that early too?

·
**** Your Vtac
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wat did he put down??? i remember when he rolled passed and charlie was makin fun of him...

·
TURNT
770 Posts
Here are some pics. I had alot of fun. 4:30 may be early, but the caravan was so worth it. :biggthump

:biggthump

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
oh r34 how i love you. wait one more year Raul, it will be worth the wait. Charlie knows what im talking about.

BTW, CLEAN ASS ****ING PAINT JOB on that SER Charlie!!! son of a bitch! i cant wait to see it in person.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts