SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kbslacker:
Here is Mikes awsome grill.

</font>
Ummm....you must have a lot of cash laying around to make you decide to paint your freaking car orange, lol.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
Registered
858 Posts
very nice work! I love to see custom pieces and cars. Shows off the hard work and creativity one puts into it. is it the stock grill with modifications or an all out invention? congrats.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

G

·
0 Posts
Nice JOb. Best one i seen on a b13 by far. Are you going to make anymore. If so I want one asap.

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , then Hood Scoop !!

·
Registered
166 Posts
The only thing from the original grill is the top strip and bottom strip the rest is fiberglass the sides,back and middle are all glass theres studs glassed in the back to secure it to the mounting point on the radiator suport,I'm going to make my buddy one (a little different)if it takes less time to do I might make a few of them assembly line style.The first one was trial and error..I'm also finishing up a custom hood with a RX7 turbo II scoup in it.I have to still take pic's of that...

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea can you believe it I actualy like it
. I may have to try my hand at fiberglass sometime maybe. That is a pretty sweet looking grill. And since I noticed the clear coat falling off the rear or my car and side moldings, it maybe about time for some paint, and might as well do something like that

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Looks cool.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (to be installed after I return from Canada)

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Looks cool.

</font>
Great Job, Grille looks good...have you thought of placing the Nissan logo badge (off the original grille) anywhere on your custom grille? I think it would look great in the center of one of the mesh sides....give it a finished look. What do you think?

------------------
91 SE-R, Vail White, 5 speed, LSD, Leather, Roof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, body color factory grille. Babied 104K miles and NEVER smoked in.
Web-page http://community-2webtv.net/SentraSE-Rman/My1991ClassicSentra/

[This message has been edited by 91ClassicSE-R (edited 02-26-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Actualy I was thinking of something along those lines myself, or maybe on the hood. Kinda like the 240's or a honda does.

·
Registered
166 Posts
wait until I reveal the hood It's sick!As for the grill I'm making one that looks close to the white drifter grill so I can use the emblem

G

·
0 Posts
I want the grill and the Hood !!!! How much!!!!

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , then Hood Scoop !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts