1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Your gonna paint it right?

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
Registered
166 Posts
yes I'm going to paint it maybe this week if it don't rain.the hood was made out of a RX7 turbo II hood the scoup is functional but I will make a cap to seal it up.Its just for looks.untill I get a blue bird turbo and top mounted intercooler...not anytime soon.It was just an idea that looks sick on a SE-R gives it a mean look

G

·
0 Posts
I want the Grill and Hood so BAd. I ask him about the hood but He was scared that it will be damange during shipping. And the grill he is making more. Only for the 91 to 92. He needs a 93 to 94 car to make the grill for it. Dame that thing looks good!!!

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That needs do be hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , STARION intercooler

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Looks pretty sweet to me.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (to be installed after I return from Canada)

G

·
0 Posts
The hood look unelievable. I have been looking for something like that for my 95 G20. If anyone is making these or knows where to get them, please let me know. [email protected] Thank you

·
Registered
166 Posts
anyone have an extra 93-94 grill that I could have I'll try to make a custom grill out of it..I'm also making some 87 RX7 mirrors fit my sentra.there pretty cool looking. they have little scoups in them,tinted glass and power so my power mirror switch will still work..I've also got a bolt in tail light idea that I'm going to try this summer.making a fiberglass housing that could be painted body color with frenched in round bezel lights that bolts right in the stock hole.same with the trunk mounted lights a compete bolt in section.
and no I don't work at a body shop it's just my hobby....when I set back look at my car and say what else can I do different...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey anyone live in the bay area?

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
What is the hood made out of? I want to put GTi-R scoops on my B12 but I want it to look exactly as it does on the GTi-R (with the hood raises). I'm going to get Benz style mirrors from OBX to put on the B12. I will look good with the M3 headlight i'm getting done

------------------

paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

·
Registered
424 Posts
Would a B14 version be out of the question?

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI(soon to be installed), timing @ 17, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around(soon to be replaced w/ Motivational fronts), APC Clear corners, and Focus short throw.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey mike cool hood man... Hey you going this weekend?

------------------
Ryan Woodruff:
99 SE-L:GC/AGX;Stillen Headder
,Pop-charger;Greddy Evolution
Exhaust;19"RH Evolution Rims;
Black Projectors,Limo Tint
Windows;Show Stereo System;
Optima Battery;Carbon Fiber
Dash Kit,Pedals,Shifter..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts