SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
You are the man!!!
Love that dark look!!!
I wish my "classic" was black instead of red.

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
looks sweet dude...very sinister looking all black...

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT HD S/S,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,19 deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach,factory armrest, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
Old
744 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wes:

</font>
I see you! Looks good Wes! And yeah I mean your car!

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey where'd u get those projector headlights, i want some but all I can find are the chrome ones

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, N2K brakes, 91 intake cam, SMC Short Shifter, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
You gotta pull em apart and paint them...if you can find the black ones..and have 300.00.you could just buy em...

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT HD S/S,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,19 deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach,factory armrest, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Lookin good Wes, I ned to get some pics of my car up in this ****

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen4 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm looking for the 98 front bumper with out the license plate punched out. Does anyone know how much they go for new from Nissan or someone that sells discounted Nissan Parts as well as the 98 SE grille? All responses can be sent directly to [email protected]

------------------

Peter M.
97 200SX SE-R
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Wes,
Is your car a 98 200sx se? Because that front bumper looks like a 98 but the grill looks like a 95-97? Whatever it is it looks very nice. I like the carbon fiber hood and projectors. Looks good man. Good luck.

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

[email protected] w/ s4's,jwt ecu, muffler, and a styrafoam air filter.

·
Registered
483 Posts
VIS INVADER 6. I went to their website and I didn't see that. WHere did you get it and how much? I have a stillen GTR full kit and I think that will go good with it . What do you guys think?

Bryan

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HEHE, yes my car is a 96 200SX SE. I swapped out the front and rear bumper for the 1998 ones though. I bought them both for about $220 ($110 each NYCE)
from the dealer and painted them up. All of the bolts line up except for two of them on the front bumper, the rear bumper fits perfect! As fro the grill, that's from Stolen!

I bought the projectors from Nis-Knacks the DAY they posted the black ones. As far as I know, only a handful of people were actually able to get the black ones. As stated, you cold just get a set of chrome ones and paint the interior baffle.

Thanks for the kind words guys, and Fred, your car is looking sweet man! Did you coat those wheels or what?

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

·
Registered
429 Posts
About the projectors, you can get some chrome ones, open them up and paint them black, that's what I did, there are a little bit of instructions and pictures on my site, but not much. But I don't know if you'll be able to find the stealth clear corners.

Oh, and to get projectors, I think you may be able to get them from www.r-speed.com and www.groupbuycenter.com . They have also been showing up once in a while in the classifieds.

my website: http://www.jose.nissanpower.com

[This message has been edited by domiguy (edited 10-19-2001).]

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks Wes, i decided to just paint them since I probably won't be using them all year-round(looking for 15" steelies). My ghetto $25 mod...

Fred
99 Sentra SE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts