SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally posting some pics of my bb swap. its a really clean U13 that pulls really hard just have a few idle problems to work out.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very nice setup. all the motor needs is a little cleaning and lose the fogs IMO. Very nice car!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Are you in any way not using the full potential of that I/C?? It looks like you're only using a 1/4 to 1/2 of it... May just be the pictures but I would look into maximizing its potential...

Cheers-
Erich

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Wicked R said:
Are you in any way not using the full potential of that I/C?? It looks like you're only using a ¼ to ½ of it... May just be the pictures but I would look into maximizing its potential...

Cheers-
Erich
Same thing i was thinking. Looks good though.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Dang I miss that car.
Glad to see you got it swapped - huge pics, lol! :)

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jlee1469 said:
Did you go to 4 corners last weekend? I'm positive I saw your car.
Very clean I like!

yep i was there, come say hi if you see me there again. i live right down the street so i go there just about every weekend.

as for the i/c thing, the cold pipe stays cold so it seems to be working fine, also its pretty thick so that helps. i think its 3 1/2in thick.

thanks

·
i love me some SR20
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QWKSER5 said:
lookin good jon. did you get that clutch yet? i got my fifth gear parts..

not yet i still got to call them. JGY ****S ME!!! lol
thats cool we can put that **** in in two weeks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
civicsRslow said:
not yet i still got to call them. JGY fu*kS ME!!! lol
thats cool we can put that sh*t in in two weeks.
yea they do lol. Ryan said to me and joe hes having second thoughts about goin to get the car now.. have you heard anything from him?

Keep that other wheel bearing you got I could only buy one and ill buy that other one from you. Do they have to be pressed in?:biggthump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts