SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this link will work. If not let me know as I am experimenting with the whole pic-hosting thing.

http://members8.clubphoto.com/kent480258/532963/owner-b71c.phtml

Forgive the floormats; they are from my old car and finally wore out to the point where I replaced them with some tastier black ones.

Opinions?

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I have a borrowed digicam and by early next week hope to have pics up of the NX center console WITH airbag, and the Eibachs are going in on Saturday and I will have before and after shots of that. Possibly also battery in the trunk Sat, don't know if I will have the time.

I also have plans to at least make the engine a little prettier, and for an interior dress-up item that most of you will probably classify as rice. We'll see...

·
-
3,560 Posts
Is that an Injen intake?

Very nice.

------------------
Louis
91 Sentra SE-R
10:1 Jspec w/JWT PP, ECU, POP, HS Hedr &
BAD PAINT

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
The car looks good, but that motor needs some work big time.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hotshot intake.

Yes, I know the engine looks like ass. However at the moment I am more interested in making the car go fast than look nice. I am within a couple weeks or a month of saving enough for an entire exhaust setup (Hotshot header, stainless cat, and undecided inexpensive cat-back). Future plans include some more aggressive cams (maybe the cheap route with 91 intake came, maybe S3/S4) and one of Big Boost's intake plenums. After that, when I blow up the motor, I'm hoping that the new SR20VE with the 6-speed is cheap enough to be viable.

Pro-kits going on Saturday, also hoping to relocate the battery to the trunk. A friend of mind got me a sweet ABS plastic sheet to replace the crappy Masonite stiffener in the trunk floor.

I bought some rust convertor for the oil collector, and next spring I plan to repaint the car and dress up the engine bay a bit (black bits, mostly - valve cover, etc, and some better hoses).

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated with pics of the new console, and the floormats that match...

Thanks for all the compliments!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok, you got me they make a 6 speed for a sentra will what fit on a usa sr20de that would be good stuff!!!
please respond

1 - 10 of 10 Posts