SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<a href=http://albums.photopoint.co... been edited by Bwilsor (edited 03-27-2001).]

·
Registered
883 Posts
sorry
just had to see if I could get it right. But, your car does look nice

------------------
Kris94G20™

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Looks good man, glad ur enjoying the grill!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Wow, that is wierd....your car looks exactly like mine does. The black paint, gopher tip, and the d.a.r.e. plate. Spooky. Needs to be lowered a tad and it will be *exactly* like my car!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Wow, that is wierd....your car looks exactly like mine does. The black paint, gopher tip, and the d.a.r.e. plate. Spooky. Needs to be lowered a tad and it will be *exactly* like my car!

</font>
It might just be the pics. I have the sportlines/GR-2's. But either to day or tommorrow I'm gtting my motivatinals put in. I hit a nasty abyss of a pot hole and blew out the pass. side front.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
It might just be the pics. I have the sportlines/GR-2's. But either to day or tommorrow I'm gtting my motivatinals put in. I hit a nasty abyss of a pot hole and blew out the pass. side front.

</font>
Wow, ok then that is really wierd, cuz I have the Sportlines also. Freaky. Twilight zone in the PA sr20 community.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99SR20DE-Ltd:
Bwilsor, what year is your car? Looks nice. I like that grill, is it the Stillen one?

</font>
Thanks for the compliment. It is a 96 with the stillen grille.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts